Weed Identification in my Clover

HuntIL2

Yearling... With promise
Does anyone know what this weed is growing in my clover plot? And does anyone know what I can spray to kill it? I have sprayed it will Butyrac 200 and within 2 weeks it looks like it mainly gone but somehow it comes right back.IMG_20170902.jpg

That looks like chickweed to me, but it is hard to make a 100% because I can not see the flowers or leaves close enough. I am not sure you will be able kill it and not the clover.

Id say just keep spraying it and hopefully its an annual and will not set seed if set back.

Is it real viney? It looks similar to the weeds in my clover plot. I was thinking my weeds were morning glory or something similar. I hit the plot with Butryac in late April. It killed about half of the weeds growing. However the half it didn't kill made them take off like gang busters. I ended up nuking the whole plot and starting over.

It is kind of viney yes. When I searched around I thought it might be chickweed like Joe Buck suggested. Like I said I hit it with Butyrac and two weeks latter it looked pretty good but then came back strong. If you look closely at the picture I posted you can see some browned up vegetation underneath. That was from when I sprayed the last time. So it does work but not 100% I guess????

There are several different types of chickweed. That one looks to be "Star Chickweed."