All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

waterhole/plot expansion

Yep. Western part. The pic you posted of LC mix - it came in great. Soil must be decent to produce groceries like that. Your plots ought to keep the big boys hangin' around.

I had another pond liner idea. People sometimes throw away the "quick set" pools because the air tube has holes in it. I threw one out last year. I would think that would make a good liner, maybe a little big in some cases but I bet you could cut it in half.

I have had one of those swimming pool liners in place for about 5-7 years. Occasionally a deer will step theu it and cause a leak. As dirt has filled in as a cushion,, less of this is happening. My present thoughts are that I needed more care in placing the pool liner tight to the ground. Or better yet, add a fabric or even old carpet under the pool liner.

Rubber roof material sounds like a much better idea.

I have had one of those swimming pool liners in place for about 5-7 years. Occasionally a deer will step theu it and cause a leak. As dirt has filled in as a cushion,, less of this is happening. My present thoughts are that I needed more care in placing the pool liner tight to the ground. Or better yet, add a fabric or even old carpet under the pool liner.

Rubber roof material sounds like a much better idea.
The liner that I have is a very heavy duty plastic liner used for some purposes in the natural gas extraction industry.... Not sure what exactly... But this liner will not puncture from deer hooves. I also got it for free because my buddy had way more than he needed!