Tree planting layout

So will the oaks not pollinate without different species present? I picked the overcups because of it's flood tolerance and easy growing. I assumed these "wild" trees would have enough genetic variance that it's not an issue. Should I be concerned about the pecans and persimmons effectively cross pollinating?

I bought 5' miracle tree tubes, I recognize that may not work well for the hazelnut or ROD so I'm hoping I have some leftover hardware cloth from an upcoming chicken coop project.

I will be hunting this property but I am managing my expectations. I had some very nice late night bucks cruising through during the rut but not much day time activity. I know I won't hold any deer but maybe I can get them to slow down on their way through it.

I do have a neighbor 300' southwest of my house, and there are several homes on my road. I already know fence sitters will be a problem unfortunately. That is a big reason why my food plot will be in the center of the property.

If your planning to hunt it, one of the first things is to figure out how to access where you want to hunt.

No sense putting plants of any kind in until you know if you want food or blocking etc. Habitat doesn't care, hunting it does.

Should I even bother protecting them then or just let them go? I am trying to use them to screen off the plot from my house.

By diversify do you mean add more species of trees to the property or do you mean blend trees together like some of each tree in each location? I was mostly worried about the trees pollinating effectively and having enough male/female, especially with the persimmons since none of them are grafted.

Regarding tree stands, you guys are right I had not really given that much thought yet. I planned to get a ladder stand somewhere in the northwest corner of the food plot which will be good for the prevailing winds here and prevent me from having to walk through most of the habitat area. We get two weekends for firearm season and that's probably what I will mostly stick to here for the foreseeable future. I have a 2000ac public land spot for bowhunting.
Simply blend what you are already planning on planting together, clusters of 3-4 each should work fine. Its not a large area, pollination shouldn't be a problem with persimmons.

Your place looks like a great place to shoot a deer. There's a lot of woods on the neighboring properties, so I'm guessing most of the deer bed there.

I would consider adding some shrubs and spruce around the edge of your place with your neighbors. That will prevent neighbors from spooking deer on your place and also give the deer a little bedding on yours. I like having bedding on the back side of the property so the deer can be left alone back there as you enter and leave your stand.

Then I would add a bunch of food as the main course. Oak trees are fine, but I've found that the years that I have a great acorn crop that all of my neighbors do as well and the hunting isn't great. I think a couple acres of food plots and some fruit trees would allow you to pull deer into your property that spend most of their time on neighboring properties.

So will the oaks not pollinate without different species present? I picked the overcups because of it's flood tolerance and easy growing. I assumed these "wild" trees would have enough genetic variance that it's not an issue. Should I be concerned about the pecans and persimmons effectively cross pollinating?

I bought 5' miracle tree tubes, I recognize that may not work well for the hazelnut or ROD so I'm hoping I have some leftover hardware cloth from an upcoming chicken coop project.

I will be hunting this property but I am managing my expectations. I had some very nice late night bucks cruising through during the rut but not much day time activity. I know I won't hold any deer but maybe I can get them to slow down on their way through it.

I do have a neighbor 300' southwest of my house, and there are several homes on my road. I already know fence sitters will be a problem unfortunately. That is a big reason why my food plot will be in the center of the property.
Is this what you went with?

https://tree.tube/collections/store/products/miracle-tube-tree-shelters?variant=29054876450934

Any past experience with them?