Under armour giving into the anti's or in the right?

One thing I will say to everyone is look out for yourself, no one is on your side, CFP or no CFP. Everyone one is coming at you trying to stick their fingers in your pockets.

I spent a lot of years in the Carpenters Union, thinking I will have a great pension to fall back on some day. But Like the teamsters, it is as close to going broke as you would dare want it. I have made sure that I don't have to count on those Union Pension monthly checks at all, let alone for ever, but if they do keep coming, great!

Edit: I will also say this, there are probably a bunch of different ways to invest for the future. My approach probably wouldn't work for other people, and vise versa. I really like buying and selling land, or did anyways, but it seems like I am falling in love with the land we have bought in Missouri, with no plans to sell unless I find something better. We rent out the tillable for decent ROI, with the perks being good hunting and low property taxes. I have also been liking dividend paying Utility stocks and funds. I figure we are always going to need Utilities? Maybe I am wrong on that? We still have a business we are running for income, so we just reinvest all the stock dividends for now, with thoughts of using them to live off of some day.

Last edited by a moderator: