Trailcam pics

ec8815b9b30fa3ea15583c9aac9b9128.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My dad walked down to my place this morning to check for storm damage. Eight minutes later this one followed him out to check on where he went.

3cIMG_0111.jpeg3cIMG_0112.jpeg3cIMG_0113.jpeg

I don't remember a buck with just one side from last year.
864049052824887-100-4-06262023194925-W1002361 - Copy.JPG

This buck is just 3.5 I believe. He was a spindly 9 last year when I thought he was 2.5.

864049052824887-100-4-06262023195958-W1002378 - Copy.JPG

864049052824887-100-4-06262023200338-W1002384 - Copy.JPG

Last edited:
As usual I don't mean to brag but check this one out. Granted it's from May 19th but I'm not sure he will end up being a legal buck for a kid in PA which is a 3 inch spike. As usual everyone's buck seem to be way ahead of mine.

Trophy buck.jpg

As usual I don't mean to brag but check this one out. Granted it's from May 19th but I'm not sure he will end up being a legal buck for a kid in PA which is a 3 inch spike. As usual everyone's buck seem to be way ahead of mine.

View attachment 53975
A booner in the making for sure!

That one antler buck is definitely an oddity. I dont ever recall having seen one that only grew one antler. You can certainly have some serious lack of size uniformity on an injured buck, but to be completely missing.

I have one that was normal last year,though not a very big 3.5 year old was my guess.This year he grew both sides but one side is only a couple inches long.He's blind in one eye and the same buck that was hanging with him last year is back with him again.It may be damage from early velvet but those are some good looking bucks.

I have one that was normal last year,though not a very big 3.5 year old was my guess.This year he grew both sides but one side is only a couple inches long.He's blind in one eye and the same buck that was hanging with him last year is back with him again.It may be damage from early velvet but those are some good looking bucks.
I had a blind in one eye buck last fall on camera. He was a solid 4 x 4, an older deer as well. He had a very symmetrical rack so now that you mention it seems odd that it was that symmetrical. The eye wound looked old, so I am guessing it happened before he grew that rack last year.

We had a good crop of 2-3 y/o bucks last year. I only have one camera out (more coming this weekend) and not a single buck yet. The camera is on a clover plot in the woods. Beds all around the perimeter so im not surprised. Going to hang cameras on water and mineral this weekend.

Very nice!!!

Very nice!!!

I’m trying to place that left G-2. I can’t picture a shed or pic from last year that had that. Yet…….

Amazing that buck is still alive! Plenty of 3 legged deer in the world, but man that deer has almost ZERO body condition left.

If that deer could write, he could have a New York Times best seller for perseverance and endurance…