Towable water tanks

I simply flush out the tank on my sprayer and use it - why complicate it?

3 point mount, holds 55 gallon of water, I simply use my spray wand to fill a "seep bucket" at each tree and away I go. I would think any tank on some sort of a lawn tractor trailer or the like would work as well. Just watch how big - water is roughly 8lbs/gal so the weight adds up pretty quick.

J-bird - We don't have a big commercial sized sprayer at my camp to use for watering. Back-pack size only. Instead of filling & hauling 10 5-gal. buckets, we want a one-time fill, drive away and get 'em watered rig. Just for water - because some of the guys aren't all that careful about rinsing after using pesticide or herbicide !! Gotta go the fail-safe route. Separate, heavily labeled rig just for water. We had a guy driving around spraying gly on EVERYTHING a few years ago using his quad. Wiped out a bunch of plot plantings and cabin lawn. Had no clue. See what I mean !!

I just carry empty 55gallon barrels in my truck and fill them after I rinse them out. Totes are nice too but heavy if filled. If they aren't filled the sloshing back and forth is uncomfortable while you're driving.