Stock Market is the bottom in?

Putin has warned the rest of the world that Russia will retaliate against the sanctions imposed by the U.S and many other allied countries by cyber-attacking businesses, government agancies and "sensitive" sites. Everyone feeling comfy?? Another mega-ego sh*t-stain roiling the world's waters again. Will the FREE countries of the world stand together and put the clamps on Putin by economic strangleholds - and if necessary - military action?? Interesting, scary time.

The first crap to hit the fan was the Covid outbreak - and it's been one big ripple-effect since then. Now it's Russia, and Putin's bullsh*t, and .......... maybe China in the Pacific??

But hey ....... let's have a civil war HERE .............. over masks, and de-bunked, all-courts-refused "massive fraud" claims. Smart stuff.

Agreed.
I think looking at where the stocks were sitting before all the panic started should be a good indicator of where the markets will be after the panic stops. If stocks are down 50% I see it as a half off sale for the large companies that have been around for decades. Google is splitting in June or July and doing a 1-20. That should get people interested in buying that stock when it becomes affordable for most people instead of having to pay $2,700 per share it would only cost $135 dollars. Share price that no one can afford doesn't get people interested in the stock in my opinion
For well-established, proven companies - a backslide provides opportunity. Turmoil / uncertainty usually bodes well for consumer staples.

Anyone have any insight on what is causing Tesla(TSLA) to keep dropping? Ready to buy back in but hate to buy it and watch it drop even more.

Maybe over recent news that California is suing Tesla over alleged racism. With them moving from Cali to Texas I'm sure any political pull they had in Cali has evaporated and besides Musk is not marching to CDC drumbeat much either so Leftie luv is probably in conflict even with the green energy story of Tesla.

Sounds right, thinking for yourself is not allowed lately. Elon does have a lot of influence. I think he will like Texas a little more.

Oh no Bows the Manhattan DA is not going to proceed with the case against Trump. The 2 lead prosecutors just resigned. Another fake news story you got suckered into. Onto the next horrible thing Trump is going to jail for.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Oh no Bows the Manhattan DA is not going to proceed with the case against Trump. The 2 lead prosecutors just resigned. Another fake news story you got suckered into. Onto the next horrible thing Trump is going to jail for.
I'm curious to see why they resigned and if there are any outside influences, bribes, etc. If there's a legit reason for resigning - other than being T**** supporters from the get-go - so be it. I'll wait to see what shakes out.

Meanwhile - the imminent Russian invasion of Ukraine once again dropped the markets worldwide. I'm REALLY curious to see if the free nations of the world are willing to unite to keep the rest of Ukraine not yet invaded from becoming Russian territory. IMO - we should have put the clamps on Putin decades ago when he stirred up shit in Syria, Lebanon, sided with Iran, etc. The whole world watched as he did as he pleased for the most part. Now the S.O.B. is ruining the world's economy for all of us. This is only the beginning. China again claimed Taiwan as its own as it watches what Western nations do concerning the Russian aggression. Buckle up boys.

I'm curious to see why they resigned and if there are any outside influences, bribes, etc. If there's a legit reason for resigning - other than being T**** supporters from the get-go - so be it. I'll wait to see what shakes out.

Meanwhile - the imminent Russian invasion of Ukraine once again dropped the markets worldwide. I'm REALLY curious to see if the free nations of the world are willing to unite to keep the rest of Ukraine not yet invaded from becoming Russian territory. IMO - we should have put the clamps on Putin decades ago when he stirred up shit in Syria, Lebanon, sided with Iran, etc. The whole world watched as he did as he pleased for the most part. Now the S.O.B. is ruining the world's economy for all of us. This is only the beginning. China again claimed Taiwan as its own as it watches what Western nations do concerning the Russian aggression. Buckle up boys.
You never cease to amaze. Trump supporters from the get go? The are Trump haters with a Trump hating DA. The DA didn't want to get embarrassed by continuing the fraud. NY Times broke the story. Look it up. Puttin is going to take what he wants and no one will stop him, China will do the same. Biden's in bed with both of them so it won't be us. Who else is there?

You never cease to amaze. Trump supporters from the get go? The are Trump haters with a Trump hating DA. The DA didn't want to get embarrassed by continuing the fraud. NY Times broke the story. Look it up. Puttin is going to take what he wants and no one will stop him, China will do the same. Biden's in bed with both of them so it won't be us. Who else is there?

He is in their pockets no doubt but he will have to put up at least the allusion of putting up a fight. I really suspect that China will have Taiwan before he is out of office.

We have repeatedly been told for the last year that white domestic terrorists are the greatest threat to U.S. democracy. Wasn't it 10 years ago when a famous person said "Gov. Romney, I'm glad that you recognize that al-Qaida is a threat, because a few months ago when you were asked what's the biggest geopolitical threat facing America, you said Russia, not al-Qaida. You said Russia ... the 1980s, they're now calling to ask for their foreign policy back because, you know, the Cold War's been over for 20 years," Russia took over Crimea in 2014 when the current President was VP. The President and VP at the time didn't do much besides talk and impose economic sanctions. Seriously, why should we care about Ukraine now?

Biden is the guy in charge. He said don’t invade And apparently that’s not working. What suggestions do you have for him? So far he’s done a few sanctions so I’d be interested to know what you think.
on the Trump investigation, there was only ever one Trump supporter in New York City and he moved to Florida a while back. LOL.

At some point with this inflation and now what’s looking like an energy crisis in Europe I’d put money in Oil stocks and definitely in companies that supply and support oil production. They‘re going to have to open it up. Put the Greenies to the side for a while and put more oil out there.

Wow this didn’t age well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The last 2 times the democrats had the White House Ukraine had its borders changed by Russian aggression (Fact). Why isn't Vladimir scared of Joe Scranton from Ice Cream, PA?? Sure hope Putin doesnt get his hands on some of Hunter's friends over there.

Trump= almost no war (major drawdown in Iraq and Afgh) , didnt lose one single solider last 18 months in Afghanistan, Putin didnt invade anyone, took out ISIS in about 3 months (Facts)

Joe Scranton= Embarrassed beyond all belief with his backwards withdrawl in Afghanistan (gets 13 guys killed, retaliates against a family of children and calls them ISIS K, leaves $86 billion of weapons, ammo and bombs for the enemy), NK firing almost daily, Putin invades Ukraine, Olympic embarrassment with China, China ready to take Twain, Canada fell to communism, where being overrun at the southern border, and our urban cities are a god damn war zone between the murders/violent crimes and the drug overdoses....

BTW, I hope the Army, Marine, Navy, etc recruiter offices are opening early tomorrow... Sure looks like we should have a giant influx of liberals lining up to fight Putin over some land I dont care about 6,000 miles away......

Brandon is in China’s pocket to the tune of 31 million. Obummer let Putin have Cremea with only sanctions. I have little doubt this will be the same. I also think it very likely China will have Taiwan by the end of the paper tigers term or maybe it’s the bought and paid for senile old toothless tiger. I get my old proverb’s confused.

Wow this didn’t age well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just like any other speech of his, it is just to painful to watch more then a minute or 2. But I am sure he will just pat himself on the back, and say “I did good” the plan worked perfectly.

But at least it looks like he is preparing for the peaceful convoy that is headed to the capital. You know, rather then lifting his mandates that are worthless, let’s keep America divided, and have the National guard prepare to fight our own people.

What!!!!!!!!! Do you really believe what you are saying?

We have repeatedly been told for the last year that white domestic terrorists are the greatest threat to U.S. democracy. Wasn't it 10 years ago when a famous person said "Gov. Romney, I'm glad that you recognize that al-Qaida is a threat, because a few months ago when you were asked what's the biggest geopolitical threat facing America, you said Russia, not al-Qaida. You said Russia ... the 1980s, they're now calling to ask for their foreign policy back because, you know, the Cold War's been over for 20 years," Russia took over Crimea in 2014 when the current President was VP. The President and VP at the time didn't do much besides talk and impose economic sanctions. Seriously, why should we care about Ukraine now?
Romney was right as it turns out. Hindsight is always 20-20. Credit to Romney for seeing the bigger picture. The whole damn world was looking at terrorist threats for a number of years after 9-11. But if you recall at that time, BOTH political sides were talking al-Qaida and the Middle East region as the focus of terrorist activity. And we DID have terrorists here in the U.S. - probably still have some - foreign or home-grown. Terror is terror, no matter where it comes from. Both sides have switched arguments on the terrorism threats from various places - here and abroad. These ARE politicians after all. They all say whatever is politically expedient at any given time. Remember George W. Bush proclaiming "Mission accomplished"?? How accurate was that?? How many troops did G.W. Bush and Obama send to the Iraq / Afghanistan region?? For a while Americans wanted to send in more troops to "finish the job." ( a much more complex problem than just killing everyone in Iraq, Afghanistan. Our own military leaders voiced that. ) Those sentiments changed as time wore on and bodies stacked up. Americans' sentiments as a whole have changed a number of times on the Middle East and terror threats there. "Send more troops in - nope, we want 'em out. Bring our boys back home." ------ Which is/was it ........ send more troops to "finish the job" or bring 'em all home????

As it stands now with the Russian invasion, IMO - the whole world, including the U.S. - better focus on the REAL dangers to world peace. This will take a unified, free-world effort. I'm sure Russia and China have spies and "plants" here to spread disinformation and division. China once again declared that Taiwan is "theirs." You think China's licking its chops to make a military move on Taiwan (the source for 85% of the world's cutting-edge chips) now that Russia has invaded in Europe?? We'll either ALL stand together ......... or FALL.

At a time like this, we ought to stop the infighting, which only weakens us further. And it fuels enemy countries' ideas.

"A house divided against itself cannot stand." - Jesus. (for the Christians out there.)

What!!!!!!!!! Do you really believe what you are saying?
About the Russian invasion?? How great do YOU think that is??