Stock Market is the bottom in?

Carpet bombing Putin is an option. Xi is watching this closely. If Russia gains what they and china need from Ukraine they make a pretty formidable opponent. They'd have all the energy, agriculture and manufacturing they'd need. Then it'd be time to roll the pansies in Europe and then us. Let's go Brandon.

Remind me again, how may billion dollars worth of military supplies did we just donate to Putin?

In theory giving equipment to a country to defend themselves seems smart, but it makes zero sense to give anything too a country that is guaranteed to lose, and just surrender the equipment to their enemy.
We would never do that.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Just found out that mine and several other fertilizer companies are suspending all fertilizer orders until it's clear what this conflict will look like. Farmers who bought their fertilizer last fall are going to be happy. It's about to get a whole lot uglier.

Just found out that mine and several other fertilizer companies are suspending all fertilizer orders until it's clear what this conflict will look like. Farmers who bought their fertilizer last fall are going to be happy. It's about to get a whole lot uglier.
Stupid Russia!

Stocks are on sale! As much as I know better, I might just throw some money at BABA. ROKU is another one that will come back strong. Intel is gearing up to make a comeback but that one could take some time. Too many to choose from now. Will Tesla keep dropping or is this a "dip"?

If you bought oil and gold stocks a month ago you’d be up. I did but also bought Apple, General Mills, Garmin etc.. they are down

Oil is spiking now for sure. Apple is a pretty safe bet but if it's down now, maybe a good time to get more for your money if you buy the dip. Looking at lots of things that are down right now 50-70%. Getting a good bounce back up today so far.

There are lots of dividend rockstars on sale right now. I'm waiting for a big down day to start shuffling. Who'da thunk stocks would be up across the board on news of the start of WW3? This conflict could provide a savvy pathway to monetary stimulus. The 10-year dropped 20 basis points on word the fur started flying. Can't rule out the plunge protection team also skewing the markets.

Whole lotta 'I don't know.' Be ready for anything.

This is why I don’t like the computerized robot trading.

This is why I don’t like the computerized robot trading.
If you have any index funds or a target date retirement account, you probably should like it.

I bought some NG today. I think NG could end up running higher than oil.

Do most of you that day/swing trade do it on an app or online or through a broker?

Swing trades can be done through an app, but day trading should probably be done through an online brokerage account.

Germany refused Nord Stream 2 also. Other European countries are willing to get their gas elsewhere - maybe U.S. exports? - rather than support Putin and his fantasy of rebuilding the OLD Soviet Union and taking over Eastern Europe - again. Russia's MAIN source of income as a country is from oil & natural gas. Their biggest market (that has ample money) is Europe. Cut off his market / income - Putin loses support in his own country and his money supply dries up by a large margin. No European countries are siding with Putin's moves. Europeans also know that their prices will rise because of it - but being the bullseye for Putin's aggression in Eastern Europe - it's a price they're willing to pay to stop ANOTHER war in Europe. Shut down Putin's markets and he becomes more financially crippled for anything he wants to try to pull. A changing "chessboard" on the world stage will require NEW moves as the situation on the ground changes ...... IMO.

If an aggressor isn't stopped in Eastern Europe by any & all means - did WW II teach us nothing?????

BTW ........ yesterday pseudo-king wannabe T**** responded to Putin's invasion of Ukraine by saying, "Oh that's wonderful. That's genius. Savvy move." And wrinkled-brow Carlson once again sided with Putin and Russia and declared that the U.S. shouldn't care about Russia invading Ukraine .......... a far cry from what SOME elected Republicans are saying. A good outcry from SOME U.S.-supporting Republican politicians for what T**** and Carlson said yesterday. Hmmmm.

Maybe before WW 3 starts, we can finally stop fighting EACH OTHER here in the U.S. so we can concentrate (once again) on defending freedom and democracy on the world stage. If the sh*t hits the fan in Europe ......... we'll be eyeball-deep in another world war. I can only wonder what China is seeing and plotting with all of our internal hatred here in the U.S. Russia moving in the eastern side of the globe, China poised to go to war to take Taiwan for the 85% of the world's chip-making factories (what'll THAT do to the world markets???) and control the Pacific shipping regions. Putin and Xi meeting and agreeing to support each other economically and technologically several times in the last 2 years. Russia building new military bases in the Arctic - China building high-powered radars and listening stations in South America. Russia problems in Eastern Europe ....... China problems in the Pacific. A 2-theatre scenario just like WW II. Add in the terrorist Middle-Eastern countries who side with Russia ...................

You have a very selective memory.

Will be interesting to see what happens in the market today. I think those Russian bastards are taking HEAVY losses. I also think Russia will be at the negotiating table sooner then later. I also predict Ukraine will not fall to Russia, but will get those two additional territories in eastern Ukraine. Those territories have a lot of ethnic Russians anyway, just like Crimea.

If things are going bad for Russia in Ukraine stocks up, commodities down..... If Russia goes all in on pissing the world off then stocks should go down and commodities should go up.

Will be interesting to see what happens in the market today. I think those Russian bastards are taking HEAVY losses. I also think Russia will be at the negotiating table sooner then later. I also predict Ukraine will not fall to Russia, but will get those two additional territories in eastern Ukraine. Those territories have a lot of ethnic Russians anyway, just like Crimea.

If things are going bad for Russia in Ukraine stocks up, commodities down..... If Russia goes all in on pissing the world off then stocks should go down and commodities should go up.
Watching the coverage from Ukraine my thoughts have changed. This is mass murder at this point. I think we need to take Putin out. He is killing women and children. We can’t hide behind if they are in NATO or not. With China watching if we don’t put and end to this shit now their won’t be a world left worth living in. These Ukrainians are one tough people, if only they had the 80 billion worth of weapons we left behind. We spent 20 years in Afghanistan and the second we left they folded like a cheap suite To a bunch of guys on camels. These guys are going toe to toe with the third largest army in the world. Nukes are also going to be in play the longer this goes on.

Last edited:
In my opinion, it is easy to play chess with someone else’s pieces. Chummer, if your kids were in the military, and were the ones that would be the ones sent over to protect them, are you willing to risk their lives? This shouldn’t have ever happened. We should have used deference, and made it a point that if they invaded, we would protect them. Instead of saying? Some invasions are ok, but not a full blown invasion. But now that they are at a full blown invasion, we still won’t put any hurting sanctions on Russia. It’s like Biden already knew the plan, and just told Putin, ok, go ahead.

I also think if Ukraine is just a distraction for the real goal, we will focus, and move a bunch of our military in that regeon, and China will pounce on Tawain, then Iran and North Korea will attack us since we will be focused on Tawain, and Ukraine.

Brandon has blood all over his hands he brought this whole thing about even if we disregard his taking money from Ukraine and Communist China. His war on US oil brought this about no question and his clear mental deterioration is not lost on our enemies. Fake media worked overtime to see him get elected so they are all guilty of bringing about this shit show. The climate goblins must be completely running the Brandon administration at this point if these fools can’t see the best way to hurt Russia is domestic oil production the rest of these sanctions are theater for the fake media to report he is doing something.

In my opinion, it is easy to play chess with someone else’s pieces. Chummer, if your kids were in the military, and were the ones that would be the ones sent over to protect them, are you willing to risk their lives? This shouldn’t have ever happened. We should have used deference, and made it a point that if they invaded, we would protect them. Instead of saying? Some invasions are ok, but not a full blown invasion. But now that they are at a full blown invasion, we still won’t put any hurting sanctions on Russia. It’s like Biden already knew the plan, and just told Putin, ok, go ahead.
I agree but it has happened. We just wasted 20 years in a freaking desert thIs seems a little more important. We have ways without sending in troops. Cut off his energy sales and his people will give him the Sadam treatment. In the meantime give them enough weaponry so he doesn’t have an army to withdrawal. Our Military is voluntary so they assume the risk when they join and thank God they do.