All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So IL farms

Rakman

A good 3 year old buck
Anyone on here have any opinions on areas in SoIL, meaning southern 1/3 of Illinois/ Mt. Vernon South, that are better than others...I've got a place in No MO that is in a great neighborhood with qdm practiced largely in the area but it seems as though I am having a hard time finding "neighborhoods" in SO IL that I can key in on. Whitetails are the priority but I do enjoy waterfowl hunting so the ability for a couple good duck shoots would be a plus.

In that part of the state, I'd explore the 2 J's ... Jefferson county (Mt. Vernon area) and Jackson county (Murphysboro area and on south) ,,,, since these are among the 4 highest kill counties in IL.
In addition, you'd be within easy driving distance to several spots to hunt waterfowl. Good luck!

In that part of the state, I'd explore the 2 J's ... Jefferson county (Mt. Vernon area) and Jackson county (Murphysboro area and on south) ,,,, since these are among the 4 highest kill counties in IL.
In addition, you'd be within easy driving distance to several spots to hunt waterfowl. Good luck!

I live in Southeast Missouri so Murphysboro south is most appealing. thanks for the input.

Your welcome .... no charge:emoji_sunglasses: