Severe cold weather is coming

All my trees are silver tip, except a couple that are green tip. The 10 day for cast looks favorable for no frost, so maybe I will get a bumper crop! Or we will get a mid late May freeze, and kill them all off. But the bright side is they all seemed to have swollen tips, so it seems they have survived the 2019 winter.

Barn dog tight cluster at those temps can give you a 10 % kill at 27 degrees and 90 % at 21. I hope you dodged the bullet. We got down to 30 here so all looks well

Mine were either 1/2" green or tight cluster,...not well trained with these but, we saw 23 Monday morning here in Northern Potter Co PA. I knew we were in trouble when at 9pm Sunday evening we were already down to 30. About 2 years out of 6 we have zero fruit. Don't know how anything makes it at my place. Guess I will know in a week or so.

Mine were either 1/2" green or tight cluster,...not well trained with these but, we saw 23 Monday morning here in Northern Potter Co PA. I knew we were in trouble when at 9pm Sunday evening we were already down to 30. About 2 years out of 6 we have zero fruit. Don't know how anything makes it at my place. Guess I will know in a week or so.
I think you may have had some die off but those temps at those bud stages should still get you some fruit. Keep the faith

We have most of our trees at camp with very small leaves now, and some still in bud - not opened yet. No blossoms yet. No idea what Sunday night's or early Monday's temps were. I'll have to look closely at the trees when I get back up there to see if they got nipped.