Scrape Tree

Erik Hendricks

5 year old buck +
IMG_1500.JPG IMG_1499.JPG
IMG_1513.JPG
How many of you put on of these up on your plot? My daughter helped me put some out on my plots and the deer have been using them. Had this little spike come out this past weekend and worked it for a while. Offered me 100 perfect 20 yard shots....if only he was 3 years older. I love seeing wildlife use something I created and they actually use it for the purpose I put it there for.

I put a large HP cutting in a foodplot last spring. Immediately they tore off what I hope would be an overhanging limb.
this is about 100 yards behind my house and in a rye spot in the woods. I have not visited that area since Labor Day when I planted the rye. I'm leaving it alone until rifle season.

I put a large HP cutting in a foodplot last spring. Immediately they tore off what I hope would be an overhanging limb.
this is about 100 yards behind my house and in a rye spot in the woods. I have not visited that area since Labor Day when I planted the rye. I'm leaving it alone until rifle season.

I have a few trees growing from those cuttings you gave me. That is an awesome tree to take cuttings from. Thank you again.

I have a few trees growing from those cuttings you gave me. That is an awesome tree to take cuttings from. Thank you again.
That was many years ago. I think we still could reach more. I grabbed a rootsucker from it for my scrape tree.