All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scent crusher duffle bag

Nova

5 year old buck +
Anyone have one of these or heard any reviews? I am thinking about trying one.

Look like a good idea, not sure on the cost but.i.made my own about 8 years ago with a portable ozone machine

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Don't know specifically about this bag but I'm a believer in ozone purified clothing.
Not sure about bringing one on stand but we used a small ozonics in a deer blind in the yard last season. Hung our clothes and boots in it after every hunt.

I felt strongly enough about the effects that I bought a bigger commercial machine off Amazon. The plan is to build some sort of shed to house clothing and equiptment. The bigger machine is about the same price as the bag you're looking at. No doubt in my mind it will fumigate an 8X10 shed with ease.

Don't know specifically about this bag but I'm a believer in ozone purified clothing.
Not sure about bringing one on stand but we used a small ozonics in a deer blind in the yard last season. Hung our clothes and boots in it after every hunt.

I felt strongly enough about the effects that I bought a bigger commercial machine off Amazon. The plan is to build some sort of shed to house clothing and equiptment. The bigger machine is about the same price as the bag you're looking at. No doubt in my mind it will fumigate an 8X10 shed with ease.
I did exactly that. I bought an ozone generator kit on ebay, they are very cheap. then I got a small fan, about 4". I have the fan blowing on the generator to cool it and it disperses the ozone. It is mounted in the upper corner of the cabinet. I will get some pics of it during the week. If I remember the whole thing was less than $50, but I had the cabinet. These are not battery powered, I think you can get battery powered kits for a little more $$$.

I have a Scent Crusher bag and it works great at removing odors from cloths and shoes.

Here are some pics of my cabinet, Inside is 2' wide by 3' deep and about 4.5' high.
535.JPG 536.JPG