Quite a contrast in these two

September 1 if I remember correctly. It's been a few years since I've bow hunted, but used to be pretty handy with one. It would take some practice getting back in the groove, but might just do that depending on what we are seeing at that time. Lot's can happen between now and then... I basically just ran out of time because of work but always wanted to get started back again.
I think you might be right. We just moved are archery opener to Sept 1 a couple of years ago and I was a huge supporter! At that time I remember reading that only a small number of states opened that early but KY might have been one of them.

I like complacency:D

OH MY!!!:eek: Abby Normal is awesome! I couldnt sleep if I knew I had a chance to hang him on the wall. Man I hope you get a shot at him.

OH MY!!!:eek: Abby Normal is awesome! I couldnt sleep if I knew I had a chance to hang him on the wall. Man I hope you get a shot at him.

Thanks Chris. They both disappeared for about a week or 10 days recently, and I was getting lonesome.:D They are back on schedule now.

That has to be one of the ugliest deer I've ever seen. I like it....
Glad there back.

I can't connect to my system so I'm jones'ing. I'm hoping it's just my networking software and not a frozen PC. I'll know next week.

That has to be one of the ugliest deer I've ever seen. I like it....
Glad there back.

I can't connect to my system so I'm jones'ing. I'm hoping it's just my networking software and not a frozen PC. I'll know next week.

It's probably Russia again. They have your emails right next to Hillary's....:D

Both deer are awesome! good luck to you!

That high n' tight buck is awesome!

That is one cool rack!

For those who have followed this thread, I wanted to post some pics of these two now that they are hard horned. They aren't running together much anymore but both still around nearly every day.

Both look smaller with the velvet off like I knew they would, but both old deer and need to be hunted. But, it's getting the time of year that something else may come in too - that's what makes it fun - you never know.

Better kill fish gig before they start seriously locking antlers.

He's going to hurt someone with that head gear. :eek::eek:

Better kill fish gig before they start seriously locking antlers.

He's going to hurt someone with that head gear. :eek::eek:

Yep, I'm seeing eyes gouged out..................

Abby normal would still be my top hit list buck! Not that I would pass on the other.

Wish you'd keep your KY bucks from breeding with our MO deer.

ff40b1cdebe2356e42a7350fafc973d8.jpg

ea78cf3bfa7f249756017937c99ce57f.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wish you'd keep your KY bucks from breeding with our MO deer.

ff40b1cdebe2356e42a7350fafc973d8.jpg

ea78cf3bfa7f249756017937c99ce57f.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

LOL Bill, now I know where Abby Normal goes when he disappears for about a week.