Old mystery apple tree

I wish I had about 20 acres that wasn't hunting camp to try growing some of these less-than-common varieties you guys talk about. I'd love to just try tasting some of them.
Just give me a holler if you ever do Bows and I can make it happen!

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Thanks, Merle !! Much appreciated. The likelihood of a new, separate 20 acres is remote ............ but if I stumble onto a land deal - I'll get in touch !!! I'd be a plantin' maniac.

Ok, but are these large apple blooms?
eabec7e703657138fd849c9128cd4504.jpg

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Merle, did that big tree produce any apples this year? Picture update?

Merle, did that big tree produce any apples this year? Picture update?
I went down to check on it two weeks ago when I ran my granddaughter home after spending most of her summer with us.
They had a late freeze that got most of the apples, but it does have several high in the tree that are just getting a little color.
We did sample one I could reach and while not ripe, still had a little sweetness to it already.I'm guessing they will be ripe sometime in August.
I didn't see much if any CAR or evidence of fireblight so that's a big plus.
I do have a few growing on antanovka and I took a few branches to t-bud on a few rootstocks that didn't take this spring and my rooted tops from this spring as well.
Not the best pics, but I had to blow it up to get a shot of one in the top of that tree!
ec9f624134161662e22c0e6794c8353c.jpg
ba80f95e3b2fd2b759836c60ee047e45.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk