new tool, ryobi 18v cordless grease gun

mikmaze

5 year old buck +
put a new bit of green in with the rest of the stuff. I know ryobi is cheap stuff, but works for now for what I need. the cordless grease gun could not get any easier to use, purged itself and hit up the zerks in record time. nothing like crouching under and not having to be able to work the lever, pull trigger till it oozes out. next, repeat...........

https://www.amazon.com/Ryobi-Cordle...bi+P3410&qid=1596976534&sr=8-14&tag=coa_us-20

I don't know anything about the Ryobi, but I really like the Dewalt one I got! Hopefully the Ryobi will prove to work as well!

I looked into the horrid freight one, but they have a proprietary battery, Ill stick with stuff that works with the batteries I have for now, no need to start up another slew of batts, and another charger for the bench.

I looked into the horrid freight one, but they have a proprietary battery, Ill stick with stuff that works with the batteries I have for now, no need to start up another slew of batts, and another charger for the bench.

I had a harbor freight one for a while. It sucked! Extremely frequent air locks. I have not have that issue at all with the Dewalt.

THakns,

Jack

Harbor Freight batteries work just as well and long as lithium batteries..........

...........for about 15 minutes

bill

I’ve had the Dewalt for almost 10 years. It was a gift and really thot it was overkill but greasing bunch of equipment it sure made me a believer. I was always afraid of it blowing seals but never been a problem. Came w 2 batteries and one finally gave out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Harbor Freight batteries work just as well and long as lithium batteries..........

...........for about 15 minutes

bill

I'm not using my dewalt for commercial greasing, just a couple tractors and implements. I've never drained the battery. When I'm done with equipment maintenance I just pop it back in the charger.