All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New members/users?

I’m new, but I’ve posted a few times.
i came here for the Apple tree forum. It’s been my winter reading hobby.
ive been interesting in habitat for a few years now... just don’t have the land to practice on.

some forums can be intimidating. Like first time someone posts they are immediately scolded to use the search button.
this site seems like a nicer place though.

Yea, I hate places like that. I have mini-trucks and the mini truck forum is that way. I search but my issue is never exactly the same, yet I'm told to search.

New member here. I joined because I am interested in wildlife habitat management and hunting discussions. I tend to lurk and listen in more than post unless I have something meaningful to contribute. Hope that's ok with everybody.

New member here. I joined because I am interested in wildlife habitat management and hunting discussions. I tend to lurk and listen in more than post unless I have something meaningful to contribute. Hope that's ok with everybody.

Welcome, glad to have you and thanks for checking in..

I've been a member here for some time just never felt the need to post. Guess I'm just not very social but hello none the less.

I'm a new member. I just found the site on Saturday. I was doing a search on fruit trees in food plots, and ended up here. I will be asking questions and giving advice when I think I can be of help.

I joined last summer to learn and learn I have over the last several months. Today I read all 29 pages of Scott's habitat improvements, that man is a wealth of information and has a lot of energy for sure !!
Our areas can't be all that far apart so I can relate with what works for him, what he does and when, etc. Very helpful for a beginning, want to be food plotter.

Last edited: