All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My red beagles

Merle Hawggard

5 year old buck +
My pups turned a year old back in May and have been doing great. I had them all trailing by 4 months except the runt, but she finally got the hang of it. It's been hot lately so I've not had them out much, but I can turn them out in the fence in the back to run around. I lost my old male and had to drive to London KY to find a stud dog with my bloodline.KINDLE_CAMERA_1465063237000.jpgKINDLE_CAMERA_1465063218000.jpg

I did keep one tri color because my youngest son wanted had one that looked a lot like her, but they usually have to be red and white to stay around here.KINDLE_CAMERA_1465063503000.jpgKINDLE_CAMERA_1465063496000.jpg

That's a great looking pack!:cool:

Awesome man, I have 4 myself. I just had to retire my first beagle though. My other three are really picking up the slack.

Awesome man, I have 4 myself. I just had to retire my first beagle though. My other three are really picking up the slack.
Thanks. I've had beagles since I was in elementary school. Got my first red one around 1980 and just loved the looks of them though they're all good on a hot trail.

Whats the breeding on those beagles? Some of those red ones look like they came from Daddy Rabbit over in Gergia. Great looking pack. I had beagles for close to 10 years but got rid of them a couple years ago.

Whats the breeding on those beagles? Some of those red ones look like they came from Daddy Rabbit over in Gergia. Great looking pack. I had beagles for close to 10 years but got rid of them a couple years ago.
Thanks blumsden, they are out of Silas Dameron' s line of red beagles, ellison ridge red man, hof Dameron' s half track, hof cress's Comanche tracker and such. He has pictures up of a lot of them in the beagles of our past section of his page tuff-e-nuff beagles. They also have some bramlett and Cherokee kennels hounds in them. I'd call them fast on a track, they over run a little a times, but man are they fun.