My fall spray/throw/mow plots have germinated

Native Hunter

5 year old buck +
Planted about 2 weeks ago with good rain since then. If we have a fall drought like last year, I will still be in good shape. 3 types of clover, oats, wheat, chicory, 2 types of peas, buckwheat, beans, sun hemp and just a tad of grain sorghum that probably won't be able to make a head before frost. Done with a pickup truck and lawn mower.

vwhxIpQ.jpg

29cq2J6.jpg

zRFvZAB.jpg

nntYpM0.jpg

Looks good! Just proof you don’t have to have all the fancy equipment to get great plots!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks good! Just proof you don’t have to have all the fancy equipment to get great plots!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, but I should probably divulge that my lawn mower is a Grasshopper......:emoji_innocent:

2 weeks ago or 2 months ago? geez... nice growth.

Is anyone else having issues with pics not showing? This has happened on different thread as well - would love to see this (being a planting junkie).

Is anyone else having issues with pics not showing? This has happened on different thread as well - would love to see this (being a planting junkie).

I'm not sure why they aren't showing for you. I've not had anyone else to mention having a problem.

Looks great Native! Cant wait for the "Buck and Barn" pics to start rollin in!

I'm not sure why they aren't showing for you. I've not had anyone else to mention having a problem.
Thanks- must be my work VPN doing something. Switched to my call phone and I'll say nice looking plots.

Please don't show these to my wife. She knows what I paid for a tractor and Firminator! That looks great. My plots are not quite ready for TNM but I'm heading that way. Finished irrigation install this year and that tore some plots up and brought ugly soil to the surface. Looks like you have some nice early succession fields to take some grazing pressure off of your plots. I'm in Georgia and felt the pain of the drought last year. I'm curious as to what was in the plot before you sprayed and planted. Looks like you've got some great thatch down under those plants.

Please don't show these to my wife. She knows what I paid for a tractor and Firminator! That looks great. My plots are not quite ready for TNM but I'm heading that way. Finished irrigation install this year and that tore some plots up and brought ugly soil to the surface. Looks like you have some nice early succession fields to take some grazing pressure off of your plots. I'm in Georgia and felt the pain of the drought last year. I'm curious as to what was in the plot before you sprayed and planted. Looks like you've got some great thatch down under those plants.

Thanks. Before spraying it was an old clover plot that had been taken over by grass. My thatch was just about perfect for the job.