All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My biggest buck yet

Well done Chummer - gotta love when the work pays off. In my case I found that once you "break the ice" things seem to fall into place more often. It never comes easy, but it seems to happen more often. I got my first 3 year old in 2008, after that about every 2 years or so we seem to take a nice deer. Hopefully your place and efforts will follow suit and you will reach a point where you look at the wall and say, "I'm not sure where the next one will go.....I'm all out of room!"

I got my first mount back! I think he came out good. The neck was very swollen from the rut but I am not sure the measurements translate to the mount well. The taxi said it was one of the biggest necks he did all year. Regardless I will be staring at him all night with a bottle of vino.
image.jpg

I'll toast to that!

Nice Buck Chummer - you get to look at him for a long time now!!!