Multiple Tactacams?

Catscratch

5 year old buck +
I love my Tactacam cellular! Thinking I'd like to have another or 2. But, I don't want to spend a fortune on cellular plans. Is there a way to get multiple plans cheaper than the full $120/yr unlimited plan? Is there a multiple discount or something similar?

I'd like to do the same. I only have 2 right now. From what I understand, if you have multiple cameras on the same account, you can share the picture count. So, you could pay for one of the lower tier plans and have those picture counts added together to use between all of them. I could be off base, but that's how I read it.

I just found the link to verify it here: https://tactacam.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360051413993-REVEAL-Data-Plan-Basic-Information-
Photo pooling: If you choose the Starter or Intermediate Plans, the photo count will be combined and shared between all active cameras. For example, if you have 3 cameras on the Intermediate plan, you will receive a total of 1500 pictures sent to the app.

I have 9. I have them all on the intermediate plan, monthly. Like mentioned, the pics are poled among all 9 cams. Then I shut off some of the cams part of the year. I like the monthly so I can turn some of them off during the off-season.

I have 10 or so. All on monthly like above. I shut most down for the winter. Last year I missed waking up to pics so I did put one back out over the winter. It's nice being able to suspend service/activate whenever you want.

So you guys running them on monthly plans... I have a single camera on an unlimited plan. It easily gets more than 500 pics a month. If I got a 2nd one it probably wouldn't get near that many pics, but the 1st one still would. I'd for sure leave both out year round. Suggestions for my situation?

So you guys running them on monthly plans... I have a single camera on an unlimited plan. It easily gets more than 500 pics a month. If I got a 2nd one it probably wouldn't get near that many pics, but the 1st one still would. I'd for sure leave both out year round. Suggestions for my situation?
If you get a 2nd camera, you have to put it on same plan. The 2nd camera is 96.00 for unlimited if you pay by the year. When adding a 2nd camera they will pro rate the charge on it till your 1st cameras payment is due again.