Millenium hang on stands?

Big G-2

5 year old buck +
I see they are pretty pricey ( $259 at Cabelas), but I've heard from a couple friends that the stands are very comfortable. Do any of you guys have one, do you like them? I have my stands set for this year already, but there is one I want to replace next spring, because it's not a very comfortable stand for sitting all day sits....

Millenium M150

I don't have the one you have pictured but I do have five of the Millennium M25. They are, at least to me, very comfortable stands. They make all day sits much easier.

I'd wait until after season to buy if I was you.

I'm getting too old to use hang-on stands and ascend and descend safely. I'm replacing all of my hang on stands with ladder stands. I've tried a number of them and I like none better than the tall millennium. It appears to have the same seat as the hang-on you've pictured. It is very comfortable. I have arthritis and stiffen easily. I can sit still for much longer in that seat than most others I've used. The ladder stands are quite expensive, but extremely sturdy and well worth the money in my opinion.

Thanks,

Jack

The Millennium M100U IMO is the most comfortable hang on stand out there, not even close. I believe the 150 has a little bigger platform. Hawk makes a steel and aluminum copy of this stand that are cheaper but never have used them. If you shop around online you can find the M100U in the $180-$200 range.

I've got the Millenium M150 and yes, it's a great stand. Big platform. Comfortable seat. You can buy multiple mounting receivers and have them pre-hung in your trees to make moving the stand quick and quiet.

I also have many of the Millenium L110 21 ft. ladder stands and they are, in my opinion, without question the most comfortable ladder stand I have ever sat in.

Pricey....yes. But, in this case, you truly are getting what you pay for.

I have the m100 and just bought the m150. Great deal at cabelas. (or was at least 2 weeks ago). Stand with safety line, they threw in a safety line (millenium did) and cabelas had a muddy pro harness. not great, but in addition to the one with stand. All for $200.

I have 1 M100 stand and 50 or so brackets. When I am not hunting out of it I wish I was, it brings a whole new level to comfort.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Once you go to a Millenium you will NEVER go back to anything. I have a few M-150s and use them for "Special" all day sit spots. They have a huge platform and the platform can be leveled to any tree angle. However, I have about 50 of the m-100s they are just as comfortable and all you really need. The seat is a little too low for a tall guy. That is the only downside. You can adjust the seat height on the M-150s.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Great info guys, thank you much! I'm a tall guy, so I'm thinking the m150 is probably better for me, but ya, I will wait until after season and hope for a deal somewhere....

Both me and my dad have the m100u and we have about 8 trees with mounting brackets. It's the most comfortable stand out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got a flyer from Cabela's over the weekend. They have the M150's on sale for $199.99. I believe they recently sent out coupons also.

Got a flyer from Cabela's over the weekend. They have the M150's on sale for $199.99. I believe they recently sent out coupons also.

I can't tell you how many times I get flyers from Cabelas with reduced prices on items only to find the online price higher than advertised. The M150 online is listed at $259.99 currently. Maybe you have to call to get the $199 price? I would have been all over that stand at $199...plus a $20 rebate that I got last week...plus I have about $40 in Cabelas bucks burning a hole in my pocket.

I can't tell you how many times I get flyers from Cabelas with reduced prices on items only to find the online price higher than advertised. The M150 online is listed at $259.99 currently. Maybe you have to call to get the $199 price? I would have been all over that stand at $199...plus a $20 rebate that I got last week...plus I have about $40 in Cabelas bucks burning a hole in my pocket.
I've seen that also. The other way around sometimes too where the online price beats the in store price. I have a store nearby to me so it's nothing to take a ride out there if I need something.

If you can get 150's for 199, I would buy them all day long!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've seen that also. The other way around sometimes too where the online price beats the in store price. I have a store nearby to me so it's nothing to take a ride out there if I need something.

I got the same flyer today....M-150's for $199. But the fine print is that the price is only good at retail stores. I've got one about an hour and a half away. I wonder if I can use my Cabelas Bucks there?

Cabela's bucks earned from using their credit card?

Cabela's bucks earned from using their credit card?

Yes. I would think I should be able to redeem them in their retail store?

Yes. I would think I should be able to redeem them in their retail store?
Yep, you can. At the checkout counter when swiping your Cabela's card they should tell you have many points you have and ask if you want to use them. Don't forget to bring your rebate/coupon.

How are their ladder stands I have been using family tradition stands that are similar