All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for QDMA forum members.

SC Hunter

Buck Fawn
i just wanted to send a shout out for my old buddies from the old Q D M A forum I used to turn to for insight all the time. I think DogDoc or others may have moved to here. Former prominent posters from the Q D M A forum, Please reply and give your old Q D M A forum name if it has changed.

Thanks,
SC Hunter

Ps - why won't this forum let write Q D M A without adding unnecessary spaces in it? It auto corrects it to the word "Old"

I'm not prominent but I posted there. Some members here some over at deerhunterforum.com

i just wanted to send a shout out for my old buddies from the old Q D M A forum I used to turn to for insight all the time. I think DogDoc or others may have moved to here. Former prominent posters from the Q D M A forum, Please reply and give your old Q D M A forum name if it has changed.

Thanks,
SC Hunter

Ps - why won't this forum let write Q D M A without adding unnecessary spaces in it? It auto corrects it to the word "Old"

Because the Pukes running Q**A are a bunch of A $ $ H O L E S!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to Habitat Talk.

Shouldn't be a problem typing QDMA. However when typing "QDeeMA forum" it will show up as "old forum".

Because the Pukes running Q**A are a bunch of A $ $ H O L E S!

I wouldn't have went "that" far. :)
But let's just say they ticked off enough people that we didn't see the need to advertise for them.

I believe Dogdoc is a mod on deerhunterforum.com.

Thanks,
SC Hunter

As others said, Todd when to Cutman's new forum I decided to come over here. New forums are like restaurants: many start up, but few make it past the first few years. This forum has a couple years under its belt and is past some of the early growing pains. John assured me he has the resources, commitment, and intention to provide the necessary computing resources to grow this forum to a national level without selling ads. I decided to move many of my threads from the old forum over here as well as some key threads of interest to me started by others. I wish Cutman and crew the best on the new forum, but my judgment was that this one has the best chance to become the go to place for QDM information exchange.

This forum isn't without issues. A few of the old guard have a bit of a chip on there shoulder (deserved or otherwise) for QDMA. This forum started when folks from the northern mid-west were having an issue with QDMA not supporting their deer management view over their respective states game commission approaches. So, while the scope is not regional, many of the old guard members are regional with a common point of view. A few of them are struggling with sharing, but the forum operator and his moderators are doing a good job of finding the right balance. I've received some private communications from new folks a bit afraid to post. I suggested to them that they just hang in there. These are just growing pains that will resolve themselves over time.

Welcome to the forum and I hope you stick around,

Thanks,

jack

Once again, you guys believe this guys jibberish?

Bahahahahahahahaha!

SC Hunter,

Case in point....I've learned it is just best to stick to the point at hand and not respond in kind to the personal attacks. This will pass in time.

Thanks,

jack

No one is attacking anyone, but there is a whole thread on another site dedicated to you YJ! Can't wait to see what comes of your latest post on how you had to be reassured your threads can get to the national level by the owner! No one else out of 1,000 members would ever think something like that up! Classic!

You took over for Dipper! LOL

No one is attacking anyone, but there is a whole thread on another site dedicated to you YJ! Can't wait to see what comes of your latest post on how you had to be reassured your threads can get to the national level by the owner! No one else out of 1,000 members would ever think something like that up! Classic!

You took over for Dipper! LOL

First, when you make comments about the poster rather than simply disagreeing with the post, it is an ad hominem attack by definition. Yes, I know about your "other site". Doesn't bother me at all. Finally, you completely mischaracterize my position. You may want to read what I said more closely.

Either way Mo, I enjoy your comic relief! :D

I don't disagree with your post. I think YOU actually think YOU are important for some reason! LOL!

Which goes directly to your mischaracterization of my position. I think you and others are just as important. My intention is simply to share my experiences, let other share theirs, and hope that folk newer to QDM can benefit. At the same time, in areas where I have little experience, I hope to learn from others.

I see the core group of folks who have been on this forum since the beginning as being no more or less important than the new folks who are coming over lately and will come in the future.

You and your friends can hold any opinion of me you like. It doesn't bother me in the least.

I've made me point, so I'm done responding to you on this thread so SC Hunter can get back to finding other colleagues. The last word is all yours.

Thanks,

jack

And again he goes on......LOL

LOL

If you see the "Deer Recovered A Year Later Thread"........you will know!
That thread was one of the worst I could have imagined anyone posting, but very entertaining. I liked the one about the guy that wanted to high fence his property in WI.

What ever happened to Bullwinkle? Is he here?