LACES OUT!!!!!

UP Powers

5 year old buck +
hahahhahahahhahahah Maybe next year Vikings!!! UNREAL...

Wow! Can't believe he missed that field goal.

still funny to this day.

Laces? Hell he should be able to kick a dead fish through the uprights at that distance.

As a Packer fan ... wish the Seahawks would have lost ...

i would love to know the last time a 6 and a 5 team from both conferences made it past the first round of wild card playoff games on the road!!!! Can't be many times. All home teams lost!!!!! Unreal.

If I have to hear any more about the Seahags "dynasty" talk, I think I am going to puke. This will be the 3rd time that they have had the game basically handed to them on a controversial call or the luck of the ball bouncing their way. Yesterday, the kick "bounced their way". Last year, the onside kick "bounced their way". Then their was the whole replacement ref debacle that changed the seeding in the playoff in Seattle's favor. Sure they win, but I would hardly call it a dynasty. IMO, a "dynasty" in pro sports means that you not only won over a period of time, but in most instances, you dominated your opponents in those wins more times than not, not just squeaked by on the backs of the referees or prayers that you would get a lucky bounce.

If I have to hear any more about the Seahags "dynasty" talk, I think I am going to puke. This will be the 3rd time that they have had the game basically handed to them on a controversial call or the luck of the ball bouncing their way. Yesterday, the kick "bounced their way". Last year, the onside kick "bounced their way". Then their was the whole replacement ref debacle that changed the seeding in the playoff in Seattle's favor. Sure they win, but I would hardly call it a dynasty. IMO, a "dynasty" in pro sports means that you not only won over a period of time, but in most instances, you dominated your opponents in those wins more times than not, not just squeaked by on the backs of the referees or prayers that you would get a lucky bounce.

I have never seen a team (Seahawks) with more lucky things happen to one team. Would they even be in the playoffs if they lost to the Lions earlier in the year (on the bad call)? Pete Carroll and his gum chewing. We had them beat, but we also should not have had to rely on last second field goal, we had several opportunities to score TD earlier in game.

I have never seen a team (Seahawks) with more lucky things happen to one team. Would they even be in the playoffs if they lost to the Lions earlier in the year (on the bad call)? Pete Carroll and his gum chewing. We had them beat, but we also should not have had to rely on last second field goal, we had several opportunities to score TD earlier in game.
Man the Hawks have more lives than a cat. Unreal

Actually the twins/tigers have a combined 7 world titles, the Packers have 13.

What do the Brewers have? Should we go back into ancient history and count all the Minneapolis Lakers championships?

Gophers football have (7) national championships if you include all of history.

what do the Minnesota Vikings and Detroit Lions fans do after they win the Super Bowl?

They turn off their XBOX.

cousins.jpg

Ouch

choke 2.png

They were selling tickets at the gate before kickoff at TCF for $18 a piece.