Is this hail damage?

I'd imagine so, that was right around the same time we had it.

No licorice in Pristine..just pure sweet apple! 3 girls with very discriminating tastes house hunt down the Pristines' and by way of conversation on the "earlies" say top-work over the Williams Pride, the mealy, cardboard-like thing..virtually inedible for them.
Sweet sixteen has a hint of cherry twizzlers not of black licorice. For my taste it's a great apple. Only downside is it doesn't keep long before getting a bit mushy. My trees are loaded this year

Sweet sixteen has a hint of cherry twizzlers not of black licorice. For my taste it's a great apple. Only downside is it doesn't keep long before getting a bit mushy. My trees are loaded this year

About what time do yours ripen? I've finally got some sweet 16 apples this year and I can't wait to try one.

Going through some trail cam pics. Is this hail?
jci3TX8JTm2oXgiSltXgr8DyXQt0GERXsfVC5Y7uf1fa_qVLmWyDeuJlF7dcnTCReLRJHRIrMkTX-3QTpbi9lsV6ehURdJrGaHQwBGS0hNasbJspBMZh6e4sPIKmXgYgO_jKwTvE71w7WbMvzly6mpux4XCQT5j6090LIBwt80VPGWMdXc_AqFaO_guefxCJ6sE6TtP38pOzKVhZOmet8YTQNCNfYFMd7MXlYFaPOCxZmdhHIKOuq5WEP6r-SF2WRioyDdftF8v-EWoY-UTtSfiEjLjv83xNTMAPSAQeE3bikDm7APH6alQbEbSeqUg-eoioliYBEnFxuH30SrZ-HNlzAeN01MwpMqbiddaafScoMb_aDfcRwxPHd67V_nTGrau_RBeCtyjtszIyAphKZAhbjDz3kBSI64jKb-2I0RBpEpe0ewy1aosame2FvdthzplEjX3o7V4hE916cuEKjnlRVwnEj9-b7u_H5jf_xqo8S4btcHmCRTurCHkA-NTv2URKWlvaS4fdRo-RFDyS7CR1epGyvNt4yeSPi1UdyTAiWnDJ9z79Ld6q5tGE5SBh_DweKZeaNvzZFtVYQnWiQ3JrvQx1-Zo2L1U4qsMevCs_sFajJdYhNkuva_bG9Fh917pj3mRhN8wKea8rxwoqkFerzGNtkF5GnGmMgcjfT-Vw5Xo=w1139-h854-no

Looks like very long rain to me. ;)

Or hail.

About what time do yours ripen? I've finally got some sweet 16 apples this year and I can't wait to try one.
I can't remember exactly but late September or early October