All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy Thankgiving!!

Just got a text from my son. My dumb azz MIL thought she would surprise everyone for Thanksgiving and cook a hamburger potato layered dish for all to eat......no turkey.....or ham....WTF?

And the kids wonder why I don't go over there!

Wtf is right. My MIL made a smoked Turkey and my brother in law made a deep fried turkey. Doesn't get any better than that!

This is the only day of the year I watch football and I need cold beer to do it.

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!

Happy Thanksgiving. Got out for my traditional early turkey day hunt. Passed on a youngin (4pt), 3 doe and a fawn. Still never shot one on Thanksgiving day.

I'm in a food coma, can't move. I know mn doesn't have a basketball team, but Bucky has Oklahoma tomorrow for the championship, and duke next week. They win these two next games and we'll snag a good amount of those first team votes.
It's real nice seeing a win over Georgetown who's been picked to win the big east.

Food comma here ... turkey & tryptophan along with 9 sides .... some red wine and a cocktail ... Mom is now serving some pumpkin pie ...

Wood burner has the family at 76 deg F ... a good day with everyone ....

Happy Thanksgiving habitat-talk forum friends.