Habitat-Talk's March Trail Cam Photo Contest

Great pic of bald eagle landing. Very nice pics.

Our jersey steer that we're planning to butcher this fall got loose today. Tried to lure him back in his pen with some grain, but he took off running instead, way out back past my food plot. After I finally chased him down and got the lasso on him, we crossed in front of the trailcam on the way back in. He still had a lot of energy! Lol

MFDC0655.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Our jersey steer that we're planning to butcher this fall got loose today. Tried to lure him back in his pen with some grain, but he took off running instead, way out back past my food plot. After I finally chased him down and got the lasso on him, we crossed in front of the trailcam on the way back in. He still had a lot of energy! Lol

I may have butchered him early :D

I hope you don't mind Barndog56 - I edited your post to include your picture without having to click on the thumbnail (select "Insert Full Image" after uploading).... I wanted to give you a fighting chance.. Seeing as you can't make pictures like that up! Good one.

-John

Thanks for the opportunity to see some great pics and an entertaining way to share.

I just pulled my cams today and got a wealth of info on survivors and some a couple good pics to enter. Here's the one I busted my gut as soon as it opened up. My wife loved and immediately said I need to enter that in a contest. I laughed and said whatever and then I remembered the one going on here. I rarely share pics but this one fits this contest.:emoji_grinning:

Not sure what the hell is going on with my deer herd!
View attachment 12560
Well that is one way to control deer numbers!!!!

Jersey steer. We got a runner!!! I laughed out load, not at you of course. Winner winner beef dinner.

index.php

Apple Junkie, what is this the tail of?

I would expect rings on a coons tail, squirrel really close to the camera maybe?

-John

Mooned by a squirrel! This cam is strapped just below the top rail of a split rail fence. The split rail fence ends up being a squirrel expressway.

Mooned by a squirrel! This cam is strapped just below the top rail of a split rail fence. The split rail fence ends up being a squirrel expressway.

Thanks... I thought maybe the cam was on a feeder of some sort (looked man made anyway). Mystery solved.

Thanks,

-John

Great pics.

When does April start?