Habitat-Talk's March Trail Cam Photo Contest

bueller

This will hopefully be the first of a series of monthly contests here on habitat-talk. We will see how this works and it may change as time goes on but here are a couple basic rules to start.
  1. Photos submitted for the contest must have been taken by a trail camera during the current month or the month prior. Example= To be eligible for the March 2017 contest, the photo must have been taken with a trail camera during February 2017 or March 2017.
  2. Photos must be submitted on or before the last day of the month for the contest to be eligible. Example= March 31st is the last day to enter a photo in the March contest.
  3. The winner is decided by the photo that receives the most "likes", counted on the 10th day after the end of the month. Example= Photo with the most "likes" on April 10th is the winner of the March contest. In the event of a tie the photo that was posted first will be deemed the winner.
  4. Members can submit up to 5 photos per contest, however no photo can be submitted into more than one contest.
  5. Members can "like" as many photos as they wish. (Participation is key to this working. Don't wait until the end of the month to vote for a winner, "like" photos as they are posted if you like them).
  6. Categories and prizes to be announced on a monthly basis.
  7. Any and all disputes or questionable entries will be reviewed by Admin and handled accordingly.

The category for this month is "open" so post up anything from bucks still holding antlers to predators. Depending on participation and time of year I'd like use categories such as fawns, velvet bucks, etc... in the future. There will be a small prize offered to the winner of this month's contest. Good Luck!

Dang, missed it by 1 day. Last decent pics are 1-31-17... I'll see what else I've got.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great idea - and nice motivation to get out and get those cameras up and running.

Great idea!

I gotta check some cams!

Thanks for the kick in the pants.

-John

I can't win, but I can post

89fdc8767676a9b1abca47b284dfabc7.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I can't win, but I can post
Winner is chosen by the members not by admin. I'd say you are eligible, IF you can get the votes :emoji_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Moved a bunch of cams today and reset the times.
Will have to enter some pics when I get back on my laptop.

I__00003.JPG

First strut of the year. More to come.

Now I'll have to go pull my last lonely trail cam!

Well crap! Now I'm going to have to figure out how the hell to reset the date and time on my cams......that is like setting the time on the damn VCR! I know, I know......what is a VCR?????