Habitat Talk's July Trail Cam Photo Contest

That second picture deserves lots of likes. I've seen lots of adults do that, never a fawn!
Hoping that little booger is a boy a bit on the "testosteronal" side with solid rack genes!

All joking aside, frames pulled from video showed it to be a really square kick that did NOT look the least bit playful, and even after kicking the one fawn away it then neck-nudged the other fawn a foot or two away as well after a few more seconds. If turns out to be a buck, I'm naming it "Van Damme". :emoji_wink:

jyRmThk.jpg

Catscratch that buck closest to the camera has some cool points on his rack.

Catscratch that buck closest to the camera has some cool points on his rack.
He is a cool buck. Lots of goofy little points on him but still symmetrical.

Daddy?

My submission for the month of "more than one".... is more than one trespasser! Yes, just pulled the cards yesterday and here we have a whole family who decided to walk around my gate and explore my land. What is really great is the smirk on the blonde's face as she is reading the signs on my gate that read trespassers will be prosecuted and video cameras are present. I hate people.

Attachments

• mondayjuly17tresspass2g.jpg
    mondayjuly17tresspass2g.jpg
    336.7 KB · Views: 71
  • Screen Shot 2017-07-22 at 5.33.48 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-07-22 at 5.33.48 AM.png
    1 MB · Views: 69
No worse invasive than a trespasser!

I'm fairly new to habitat stuff. If these are invasives, can somebody give me the recommended mixture of gly or do I just follow the instructions on the bottle?

It would seem they'd be easy to identify. I'd take those photos to the local authorities and let it be known you want to prosecute.

It would seem they'd be easy to identify. I'd take those photos to the local authorities and let it be known you want to prosecute.

I agree

Dem girls are kinda cute!

I kind of like their rack too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk