Habitat Talk's July 2018 Trail Cam Photo Contest

I hear that we may have some pretty neat prizes available for the winners.

So one of our long time members "who wants to remain anonymous" has donated prizes. Seems he has an embroidering machine and some excess neck gator inventory.

Might be a bit warm to wear right now but the fall winds are coming.

image.jpeg

If you live in cold states - neck gaiters are just what the Dr. ordered !!! Mighty cozy with cold wind blowing.

Nice. Are they fleece?

Nice. Are they fleece?

They are. I used on last fall/winter for the first time. Darn nice to have when the wind is hawking..

I have these two guys together all the time. It gives a good view of antler growth even on a spike over a 17 day period. The third picture shows they like buckwheat too.
13D074CA-B552-44C7-A91D-277EBB707003.jpeg00DAF678-666D-4CE9-B4D6-D6A54C29EEAB.jpegE95D0951-B037-4D4B-B72A-B10C09396595.jpeg

Two of my prettier cam pics from the last card pull:
e4ee7e54912983cfa6cb986b9fc2f3c1.jpg
9c03afbaacd00cbe9ab7f11eb47034da.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Baker,

What do you age that fella? 3.5yrs?

Interested in others estimate as well

bill

Baker,

What do you age that fella? 3.5yrs?

Interested in others estimate as well

bill
I'm fairly sure I know how old he is as I saw him last year as well. I'll post later after seeing what any others may think.I can also post some pics of him side by side with other bucks that could be helpful. May shift those pics over to another thread to not clutter this one.

I'm fairly sure I know how old he is as I saw him last year as well. I'll post later after seeing what any others may think.I can also post some pics of him side by side with other bucks that could be helpful. May shift those pics over to another thread to not clutter this one.

5 plus. I'd like to see that deer standing next to a yearling buck, that would tell the tale.