Habitat Talk's July 2018 Trail Cam Photo Contest

bueller

Man this year is really flying by. Last year we ran a trail cam photo contest and it was fun. Hopefully this year will be just as successful. Rules are the same as last year. Only issue I remember from last year was multiple photos on the same post, please make sure to post only one photo per post. Thank You. I hear that we may have some pretty neat prizes available for the winners. Category for July 2018 is "open" so anything goes.
  1. Photos submitted for the contest must have been taken by a trail camera during the current month or the month prior. Example= To be eligible for the July 2018 contest, the photo must have been taken with a trail camera during June or July of 2018.
  2. Photos must be submitted on or before the last day of the month for the contest to be eligible. Example= July 31st is the last day to enter a photo in the July contest.
  3. The winner is decided by the photo that receives the most "likes", counted on the 10th day after the end of the month. Example= Photo with the most "likes" on August 10th is the winner of the July contest. In the event of a tie the photo that was posted first will be deemed the winner.
  4. Members can submit up to 5 photos per contest (one photo per post), however no photo can be submitted into more than one contest.
  5. Members can "like" as many photos as they wish. (Participation is key to this working. Don't wait until the end of the month to vote for a winner, "like" photos as they are posted if you like them).
  6. Categories and prizes to be announced on a monthly basis.
  7. Any and all disputes or questionable entries will be reviewed by Admin and handled accordingly.

I will kick things off:

c3vEif9.jpg

Running Mate to the first deer above:

EuqqiNw.jpg

I don't want any likes....

image.jpeg

So this contest would mean I have to collect my cameras from last year, pull the cards, replace the batteries and actually put them back in the field?

I will try and have this done by November ... my cameras never maintain any dates ... Bueller you are such a task master!

So this contest would mean I have to collect my cameras from last year, pull the cards, replace the batteries and actually put them back in the field?

I will try and have this done by November ... my cameras never maintain any dates ... Bueller you are such a task master!

Funny how that works.
If your wife wanted those cameras churning out pictures they'd be humming right along by now.

Funny how that works.
If your wife wanted those cameras churning out pictures they'd be humming right along by now.

You are absolutely right Bill ... my wife is up north this week while I am at work. She had the binocs out this week and keeps pointing all of the deer in the field and all of the young bucks and the big dudes we have been watching.

She wants those cameras out, she doesn't understand my procrastination in getting pics ...wants to know how the the "next year shooters" are faring ... I am now in trouble ... :emoji_astonished::emoji_slight_smile: