Got a Wild idea brewing! Opinions needed

Cement looks good. I like it.

Got rest of hand rails back from powder coat this ev. Installed in between bush lights
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Basement rail
image.jpeg

Very nice Jordan! I can't wait to stop by and have that beer on your deck in back, or on that front porch! LOL

Very nice Jordan! I can't wait to stop by and have that beer on your deck in back, or on that front porch! LOL

I look forward to that!
Wish you could have been there yest. 1 hr job turned into an all ev job lol
Both my buddies got in trouble with their wives haha

Jordan everything looks really nice, congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My wife sent me this pic today of my lil working buddy helping me build some steps the other day. I was so busy doing what I was doing I didn't take a sec to soak up how damn proud I am of him. He always wants to be right by my side while working. Hopefully that continues into his older years. My old man an I couldn't work together for much over an hr when I was young and dumb before tools were thrown an voices raised. We get along great now. Kinda funny to think back on it. Not sure what changed but something did

image.jpeg

1200sqft patio poured out waiting for it to start setting up then the stamps come out
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Put up a few 3D targets and shoot from the deck and patio.......

Got the yard all slicked up, seeded and strawed over the past couple days. My pregnant wife stayed up till midnight with me spreading straw:) she is a keeper!
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Looks great Jordan! When you moving in?

A few more.
next project 36x50 pole shed God willing! That Be a spring project
image.jpeg
image.jpeg image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 4
Looks good Jordan. Love the fans outside.

Looks like you could a put a secluded food plot at the very back of your property unless there is an unseen issue at the other end. One of my life's goals is to be able to walk out the back door and be in a stand after a short walk.

Looks like you could a put a secluded food plot at the very back of your property unless there is an unseen issue at the other end. One of my life's goals is to be able to walk out the back door and be in a stand after a short walk.
That's always been my goal too Chris. I hope to get somthing in this year. I have doe's out the waazoo. Their in the field 3x a day everyday. Will likely harvest 1 or 2 this year. Have only seen one lil buck so far but I know their around due to all the rubs on the wood line!

Congrats on moving in! Place looks great and is coming along nicely.

Congratulations Jordan! The place looks fantastic. Even wrapping up in time to do a little sitting in the stand. Great job.