All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good pull

scott44

5 year old buck +
Looks like we might have a hot doe, decent bunch of bucks showed up the last little bit, dates are right but times are off.

Had this one at 44yds last Friday.

L you need now is daytime movement.

L you need now is daytime movement.

Yea i hope all these aren't noctural, few daytime pics but more night time ones.

I love the bird dog pose.

Early for a hot doe but not impossible. A few years ago I watched a buck chase a doe all over a swamp. It was the opener of muzzleloader which was last weekend. He eventually gave up but the doe must have been close. Have not seen it since, my does have been in hiding the last couple weeks while the Bucks have taken over the plots.

Still no daytime pics, pulled this card last night on th eway to the stand, not sure if these 2 are in the previous pics.

Looks youger

I haven't see much for movement my last 3 sits, finally last night I saw 8 does but nothing following them. Pulled the cards and had 1 decent buck but still only night pics. I work tomorrow and then I have a week off.

I haven't see much for movement my last 3 sits, finally last night I saw 8 does but nothing following them. Pulled the cards and had 1 decent buck but still only night pics. I work tomorrow and then I have a week off.

Hopefully it's a good week.