Merle Hawggard

5 year old buck +
Hope for the best.
7d37fc6a506c0bde54bc57bb93356f9a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Prayers sent.

Yikes!

Be careful.

This was taken near Half Moon northeast of me.
It just missed Lake City where one of my boys lives though they are without power.
This line is past us now, another one to come.
ceb79d38d0c05a131c034e1df2e2e830.jpg

hope everyone gets through it safe.

Sounds like you may have house guests if the power doesn't get back on.

This evening is bad yall.

Things sound bad. Stay safe fellas.

Hang tight.
Those are scary situations. Hoping all ends well.

My bunch is all good. Wife could hear the one that came close to our house, said something hit it, but I'm at work and will see about it in the morning.
Main thing is were all ok.
Some aren't. First responders from where I work have left for Monette.

Glad you and yours are ok. Prayers for those that were/are in it.

dang… this was one mega storm hope your still ok.

100 dead around me. Was at my farm with some buddies. We caught amazing video of the tornado moving west to east in front of us from my porch.
Best I could screen shot from video

Attachments

• 66A42A26-7070-4831-8D3B-C987B71DF52A.jpeg
    66A42A26-7070-4831-8D3B-C987B71DF52A.jpeg
    60.2 KB · Views: 33
Glad to hear you and your family are safe.

100 dead around me. Was at my farm with some buddies. We caught amazing video of the tornado moving west to east in front of us from my porch.
Best I could screen shot from video
It was a rough night. Unless its changed, I worked till 6am, just got up, the same Tornado that started here crossed 4 states.

I missed this thread last evening ...... I didn't see any weather reports until late last evening on the 11:00 PM news ....... then again around 6:00 AM this morning. I hope for the best for all involved. Glad you're Ok Merle.

I missed this thread last evening ...... I didn't see any weather reports until late last evening on the 11:00 PM news ....... then again around 6:00 AM this morning. I hope for the best for all involved. Glad you're Ok Merle.
Thanks Bows. It could have been much worse here, was in KY.
My wife text me as we were heading to the basement at work that she was in the hall and could hear it.
Of course I had no service in the hole and had no idea how she was till we were out.

Saw a link to this charity on the farming forum. I donated, so hopefully the help goes to the right place since I didn't have time to research. With Salvation Army going woke, they're getting a lot less jingle.