All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Few carcass cam pics.

Cool pics!

Very cool!

This is a great idea… and some great pics! It’s clear, nothing goes to waste in nature. I get pics of a lot of your visitors, but none of the quality you show here. Nice job, thanks for sharing them with us.

Great pictures Jake, love them!!

Do you not have vultures - or just not that time of year. If I put a camera on a dead deer any time of the year - I would have a 1000 pictures of buzzards.

Do you not have vultures - or just not that time of year. If I put a camera on a dead deer any time of the year - I would have a 1000 pictures of buzzards.

We got crows but wasnt bad this year. Few Turkey vulters come and go also

Very very cool pics!

Cool pictures. You are only missing coyotes and wolves which is a good thing.

Cool pictures. You are only missing coyotes and wolves which is a good thing.
One coyote showed up a few times. Some pic had 3 skunks in it too... Also thst bobcat hass a bad right back leg. So when I seen it on cam again after winter I wss happy.

Great pictures! Fun to see what all comes out!

That's a great selection of critters, Jake. Nice action shot of the bald eagle about to land. The red fox standing on top of the carcass is a hoot, scary as they are. Fisher pic too is really cool.

great pic's thanks for sharing