All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Everything Attachments doors locked

Maddog66

5 year old buck +
I’m guessing it’s not the final word but I, for one, liked doing business with them. I planned to do more in the future because, in spite of the upfront pricing model, I felt they made the absolute best and I was willing to pay a little more and wait a little longer because I could 100% prove it was made here.

Lots of people don’t agree, and that’s fine. It just sucks when a US company can’t make it…..no matter the reasons. China wins again.

I’m guessing it’s not the final word but I, for one, liked doing business with them. I planned to do more in the future because, in spite of the upfront pricing model, I felt they made the absolute best and I was willing to pay a little more and wait a little longer because I could 100% prove it was made here.

Lots of people don’t agree, and that’s fine. It just sucks when a US company can’t make it…..no matter the reasons. China wins again.
Sounds like the owner was taking excessive amounts of money out of business to build a few mansions.

I bought my cultipacker from them

seems heavy duty and indestructible

bill

Bummer. They made single shank subsoiler that I’ve been waffling on buying for a while.. really liked the shear pin idea on them.

I was going to order their rake this spring to use in the fall. Also planned on a box blade next year.

My EA grapple is truly a fine piece of equipment .

Hope they figure things out.

I've watched that company grow over time (from my time on TBN). Always thought he was a bit high priced.....and used the customers to help him design the products over time. Never bought from him.....but people seemed satisfied with most products. He got a little bragadosius for my way of thinking. But he seemed to sell some product. Been allot of companies come and go in the tractor accessory biz.