All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Veteran's Day Buck

Good stuff! Thanks for sharing and congrats!

Just saw this thread Natty. Everything about this hunt - the pix, story, the kids tracking & helping drag - is really cool. What a set of great memories !! November (and Veterans' Day) to remember. Congrats on a successful hunt and family outing. Thank-you for your service !! :emoji_handshake:

Just saw this thread Natty. Everything about this hunt - the pix, story, the kids tracking & helping drag - is really cool. What a set of great memories !! November (and Veterans' Day) to remember. Congrats on a successful hunt and family outing. Thank-you for your service !! :emoji_handshake:

Thanks Bowsnbucks! Always good to hear from you.

Natty Bumpo, I'm glad you had such a great hunt and harvest. Love the pic with your kids. Thank you for your service.

Natty Bumpo, I'm glad you had such a great hunt and harvest. Love the pic with your kids. Thank you for your service.

Thanks Mortenson.

Great job Natty. He is a trophy where I am for sure.