All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Deer Reduction Zone Opener

Reduction zone doe! Food for the freezer and one less trouble maker out there. Reduction zones seem to always be a struggle. Is this one of the zones around a city or one along the interstate/highway??? If you don't mind my asking.

Nice doe. You create that little spot?

Jbird,
That is my first attempt at spray,throw mow. It's in the wildlife habitat at work. It is around a city. Great spot to hunt deer and turkey.

Reduction zone doe! Food for the freezer and one less trouble maker out there. Reduction zones seem to always be a struggle. Is this one of the zones around a city or one along the interstate/highway??? If you don't mind my asking.

Nice doe. You create that little spot?

Jbird,
That is my first attempt at spray,throw mow. It's in the wildlife habitat at work. It is around a city. Great spot to hunt deer and turkey.
I remember you talking about that place.....I guess for some reason I didn't connect the dots that is was in a an urban reduction zone. Nice little perk there. Cool that they let you do somethings on it as well. Congrats.

Nice work! Looks like your efforts paid off and things went according to plan. As a wise man once said: "I love it when a plan comes together."