All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cuddeback's Cuddelink

How nice is Cuddelink with a Cell camera? Right now I’m standing in the pool at Ocean Maya Royale 60 miles south of Cancun checking the 40 pictures I just got.

Put a Cudde Cam pool side! :emoji_sunglasses: (But don't aim it at you! :emoji_scream:)

How nice is Cuddelink with a Cell camera? Right now I’m standing in the pool at Ocean Maya Royale 60 miles south of Cancun checking the 40 pictures I just got.

Hope you're looking at something that gets you more excited than this.

IMG_2415.jpg

Bought 2 more G's to my collection. Good grief those straps!! :emoji_rage: Small bungee cords would be better.

Bought 2 more G's to my collection. Good grief those straps!! :emoji_rage: Small bungee cords would be better.
I either screw the mount to the tree or use the DIY eye lag and 1/4-20 eyebolt

I either screw the mount to the tree or use the DIY eye lag and 1/4-20 eyebolt
I pulled 14 club cameras (non-cuddles) yesterday, and every brand was a variation of this strap and all just as bad.

Everybody has their own opinions, but out of 2-3000 pics of various brands no night pics were as good as my Powerhouse Blackflash! Some of the full daylight pics were comparable. But if you are into Blackflash I personally do not think anything yet competes with Cuddie’s BF.

Last edited:
Im running into my first issue with my setup. Im running 8 cameras. Two have solar panels and the rest have the d pack boosters all on the G series. One camera is constantly showing low battery. I've changed them twice in the last month in both the unit and the booster pack. As of this morning, it is not showing up on the network anymore. What is the fix?

I pulled 14 club cameras (non-cuddles) yesterday, and every brand was a variation of this strap and all just as bad.

Everybody has their own opinions, but out of 2-3000 pics of various brands no night pics were as good as my Powerhouse Blackflash! Some of the full daylight pics were comparable. But if you are into Blackflash I personally do not think anything yet competes with Cuddie’s BF.
Can you show some pics?

Im running into my first issue with my setup. Im running 8 cameras. Two have solar panels and the rest have the d pack boosters all on the G series. One camera is constantly showing low battery. I've changed them twice in the last month in both the unit and the booster pack. As of this morning, it is not showing up on the network anymore. What is the fix?
pull the batteries out of both the external pack and the camera , leave them out for a least 5 minutes and or push any button on the camera to use up all available power in the capacitor, this is a crucial step since the camera needs to recognize that it has new batteries inserted. Make sure you have the latest firmware installed which is 7.6. IF this doesnt work, try another external pack on it from another camera. this tells us if the external is the issue. If that doesn't work, call cuddeback CS and set up a return for replacement of your camera.

Just purchased a K and a J unit to experiment with. Does cuddeback have software for photo management and tracking? Something similar to deerlab or hunt perfect? I believe cuddeback is on the right path with cuddelink and the future. Would really love to see a tracking software of some sort. Web based would be a bonus, maybe something tied into CAMP cuddeback?

Just purchased a K and a J unit to experiment with. Does cuddeback have software for photo management and tracking? Something similar to deerlab or hunt perfect? I believe cuddeback is on the right path with cuddelink and the future. Would really love to see a tracking software of some sort. Web based would be a bonus, maybe something tied into CAMP cuddeback?
Trophy Room is Cuddeback's free image management and tracking software but I haven't used it in years so I can't say much about it.

Give me few days, I cleared all non buck pictures.

Next batch I’ll try to do a side by side comparison. The Blackflash on K does real good also. In 2nd pic the camera & pack is top heavy and has a tendency to lean foward.

Attachments

• 897228DF-12F3-4DDC-8661-8B0220204FE7.jpeg
    897228DF-12F3-4DDC-8661-8B0220204FE7.jpeg
    94.2 KB · Views: 29
  • A50E0022-B04D-4658-91A6-885663EEDFE7.jpeg
    A50E0022-B04D-4658-91A6-885663EEDFE7.jpeg
    88.4 KB · Views: 30
  • 35A4ABE2-9A46-4265-8CF0-E49671B9FC03.jpeg
    35A4ABE2-9A46-4265-8CF0-E49671B9FC03.jpeg
    331.4 KB · Views: 19
  • C0B5547A-D1BD-459D-8B54-D131CE4032F8.jpeg
    C0B5547A-D1BD-459D-8B54-D131CE4032F8.jpeg
    293 KB · Views: 19
And if that deer don't get you excited, how about 2 more!

View attachment 25720
Well I can’t compete with that but that’s the Caribbean Sea in the background lol.

Attachments

• 7E776F62-35DE-4490-8922-39F157D3882D.jpeg
    7E776F62-35DE-4490-8922-39F157D3882D.jpeg
    673.8 KB · Views: 29
  • ABD0EEB5-6B0D-48C0-96C0-2CC64FF656D1.jpeg
    ABD0EEB5-6B0D-48C0-96C0-2CC64FF656D1.jpeg
    543.5 KB · Views: 29
I put new batteries yesterday in one of my 3358 battery packs. This mornings report doesn’t show an external on that camera yet. Does it take a couple days?
When I did this I had to go back through the cell test sequence before it would start giving reports or sending pictures again.

When I did this I had to go back through the cell test sequence before it would start giving reports or sending pictures again.
This is just a regular G series camera.

Trophy Room is Cuddeback's free image management and tracking software but I haven't used it in years so I can't say much about it.
Unfortunately this software looks extremely outdated and I'm not able to get it to install on my windows 10 PC. I really hope cuddeback has something in the works for photo management/tracking. A lot of competitors are moving this direction with apps or web based portals. I use the huntstand app and I am jealous of their recent agreement with wildgames innovations.

At what point does a remote send pics to home camera. After 1 pic, 10 pics or ?