Cuddeback's Cuddelink

Not sure. About all you can do is compare it against another set of batteries, swap it out with another cam.
Random question I have several of the old cell units out and haven't reactivated the cell service but cell mode is turned on at the camera. They will still work as a home unit won't they and when I activate them I don't need to physically touch the cam do I?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Is the camera working on the cell unit?

3358 boosters just arrived that have both cords in them, so they are available now. The new version will work with any cuddelink camera including the K series.
Right on schedule my order arrived at the dealer today as well. How do we go about getting cables?

With the g camera redesign the updated cords do not work in the g series cam at least the ones I recieved do not. The black plastic ring is to big to fit in the extension hole and it appears the diameter of the metal cable is to big
a3da3628830777a9ba2ed7fff744ab78.jpg
9a7daa47a1f92f25292102a5ec6b8e77.jpg

With the g camera redesign the updated cords do not work in the g series cam at least the ones I recieved do not. The black plastic ring is to big to fit in the extension hole and it appears the diameter of the metal cable is to big

the new 3358 includes both cords , one that fits the new G, K and J and one that fits the old G, you can get a new cord to fit the new G thru a cudde dealer or direct. Extra cords should arrive very soon. We already have the 3358 with both cords in stock.

the new 3358 includes both cords , one that fits the new G, K and J and one that fits the old G, you can get a new cord to fit the new G thru a cudde dealer or direct. Extra cords should arrive very soon. We already have the 3358 with both cords in stock.

These are supposed to be the new ones they have the updated packaging and paperwork that references both cables for all series cams but the cords were both old models. I recieved 20 of the extenders at the beginning of the week that were on backorder waiting for the cables. Hope the whole shipment that you all recieved isn't the same. My dealer is working on it but thought others may have had the same issue.

See

Last edited:
These are supposed to be the new ones they have the updated packaging and paperwork that references both cables for all series cams but the cords were both old models. I recieved 20 of the extenders at the beginning of the week that were on backorder waiting for the cables. Hope the whole shipment that you all recieved isn't the same. My dealer is working on it but thought others may have had the same issue.

See
here is what the packaging looks like on the new 3358, and the two cables that are included - note that at some point, some retailers will be selling 3358's in old packaging with the new cable added to them so its best to just confirm that it contains the new cable. We have cables coming and will be seeding them out to dealers that have current stock of the 3358. All 3358's that are ordered in the short term will be shipped in this new box.1GRTpG1ZQ2On9NiHZlmyNA.jpg

See
here is what the packaging looks like on the new 3358, and the two cables that are included - note that at some point, some retailers will be selling 3358's in old packaging with the new cable added to them so its best to just confirm that it contains the new cable. We have cables coming and will be seeding them out to dealers that have current stock of the 3358. All 3358's that are ordered in the short term will be shipped in this new box.View attachment 25678
You are correct I opened 2 in the new packaging that did not contain it and assumed all of them didnt i went back and opened the rest of them and they all did. Went back and double checked the box and plastic definatley wasn't included in those

Just received 2 G's and 2 extenders. My new and old G's do not have that plug type and the extenders were not packaged in that box nor had new cables. It's my own fault, I did not inquire before ordering.

So we had a good thunderstorm here last night and just like every other time one of my G cameras started taking pictures of nothing non stop. This camera is one I just had replaced for doing the same thing 2 months ago. This is really getting old.

So we had a good thunderstorm here last night and just like every other time one of my G cameras started taking pictures of nothing non stop. This camera is one I just had replaced for doing the same thing 2 months ago. This is really getting old.
That sucks. I have 4 G's and never had that happen. What settings are you running?

That sucks. I have 4 G's and never had that happen. What settings are you running?
I’ve had all of mine do it at one time or another. Generally at the start of a heavy rainstorm. Most of the time they just start working on their own again but the camera this one replaced just kept going and going. It clogs up my network pics hundreds of pictures of nothing and my cell plan isn’t unlimited. I’m running all my G cameras 1 shot per trigger and fast as possible reset but have had them do it with a 15 or 30 second reset.

Went to change out batteries today and had water in the electronics department. I wonder why there’s not a gasket around it?

0B9734A6-646C-4930-B6DB-18A597D810DC.jpeg

There is 105 d cell rayovacs alkalines on ebay for around 65$. Expiration date is 2025 or 2026. Think they are alright? Also anyone have any problem with ants getting in the little front flap where the buttons are? Ive had 8 cameras packed full of ants so far.

There is 105 d cell rayovacs alkalines on ebay for around 65$. Expiration date is 2025 or 2026. Think they are alright? Also anyone have any problem with ants getting in the little front flap where the buttons are? Ive had 8 cameras packed full of ants so far.
Yes, I put ant killer in mine and now no ants. Bad part is the camera hasn't been the same since. Date, time will not stay accurate along with pics of nothing.

Yes, I put ant killer in mine and now no ants. Bad part is the camera hasn't been the same since. Date, time will not stay accurate along with pics of nothing.
I spray it around the base of the tree.

Went to change out batteries today and had water in the electronics department. I wonder why there’s not a gasket around it?

View attachment 25679
there is a gasket, you can see it in your picture.that protects the SD card slot. i doubt water actually got inside your K, that water is inside the door not inside the electronics. are you saying your camera isnt functioning?

im using these form that same seller and they work fine. thats a great price on a great battery.

there is a gasket, you can see it in your picture.that protects the SD card slot. i doubt water actually got inside your K, that water is inside the door not inside the electronics. are you saying your camera isnt functioning?

Yes, there is a gasket around the SD slot. No, I should have worded that different. Water isn't inside the camera however, when I opened the door to access the interface and sd card there was water laying in the door as shown above. My main concern is problems down the road with water accessing inside the door.

Yes, there is a gasket around the SD slot. No, I should have worded that different. Water isn't inside the camera however, when I opened the door to access the interface and sd card there was water laying in the door as shown above. My main concern is problems down the road with water accessing inside the door.
the k is designed to not allow water inside in the electronics , the water you found in the door should not effect the unit at all. no different than water on the outside of the camera. the SD slot is the hot spot , it needs to be water tight and that is why the gasket covers that when the door is closed.

the k is designed to not allow water inside in the electronics , the water you found in the door should not effect the unit at all. no different than water on the outside of the camera. the SD slot is the hot spot , it needs to be water tight and that is why the gasket covers that when the door is closed.
Thanks for the reassurance. The quality of the images that are saved on the SD card are very impressive.

I have 4 G cameras and 1 J all with the 3358 battery packs. Today one finally hit external low. It was at 107 days but oddly enough out of the 4 G cameras it was the one with the least amount of days and pictures. It was only at 467 and the other 3 are well over 1200.