Cuddeback's Cuddelink

I’m on day 39 and right around 1000 pictures. I have 4 remotes and don’t use the dual cell for taking pictures. Just as a cell to send them. Really curious if mine will go to battery low.
Let me know if it does. Mine never did, it just went from battery ok to no reports.

I’m going to try this same setup with the dual battery pack when it comes out. If the battery usage isn’t substantially better I will likely place the cell cam on a scrape and use a different camera on the supplemental feed that way if that camera dies i will still get pictures from the other cameras.

First set I got 16 days with 957 pictures and second set I got 19 days with 2628 pictures.

I do have the camera set up on supplemental feed. However, the camera isn’t actually taking that many pictures. It takes half of what it reports. If the camera takes 1 picture it will count it as 2 on the report.
How many night pictures and which Flash are you using?

First set I got 16 days with 957 pictures and second set I got 19 days with 2628 pictures.

I do have the camera set up on supplemental feed. However, the camera isn’t actually taking that many pictures. It takes half of what it reports. If the camera takes 1 picture it will count it as 2 on the report.
SD images are how many images are on the SD card not how many it is taking, meaning if you dont clear the card they will still show on it. Also , IF you have it on burst mode only the first image is sent. This may also be why you are seeing more on the card than what is being sent. I reported that you arent seeing a battery low sign, i will let you know what i hear it may be that it goes form ok to dead before a report can be built if it is taking hundreds of pics per day and sending that many emails.

Th
SD images are how many images are on the SD card not how many it is taking, meaning if you dont clear the card they will still show on it. Also , IF you have it on burst mode only the first image is sent. This may also be why you are seeing more on the card than what is being sent. I reported that you arent seeing a battery low sign, i will let you know what i hear it may be that it goes form ok to dead before a report can be built if it is taking hundreds of pics per day and sending that many emails.
Thanks John. Also, another thing I have noticed with the report is that the report will report the same number of batteries days consecutative days in a row then will fix its self. Not that it matters but didn’t know if it was beneficial for trouble shooting.

Not sure on night pictures. More night than day pictures though. I’m using the IR flash.

Let me know if it does. Mine never did, it just went from battery ok to no reports.

I’m going to try this same setup with the dual battery pack when it comes out. If the battery usage isn’t substantially better I will likely place the cell cam on a scrape and use a different camera on the supplemental feed that way if that camera dies i will still get pictures from the other cameras.

I think you nailed it John. You get a 24hr report, and he’s averaging 138 equivalent/day.

TRICK: If you pull the metadata off of a picture it will show you #pics, Battery % and a lot more.

Rooster, if you will attach a pic from that camera before it died, I will show you.

I think you nailed it John. You get a 24hr report, and he’s averaging 138 equivalent/day.

TRICK: If you pull the metadata off of a picture it will show you #pics, Battery % and a lot more.

Rooster, if you will attach a pic from that camera before it died, I will show you.

You can basically, pull the same data as the report after any picture from any camera. You do not have to wait to 4am.

Here is a pic. 5369F9F8-5CB4-43A9-8C71-3E7E85F8CD5D.jpeg

D=6/13/2019,LD=36,BT=11,RD=35,LH=396,LI=1663,BL=8462,BP=75%,BS=Int,BD=16,BI=4897,CF=Disabled,IR=100%MAX,WL=850nm,EX=Centered,LO=001,SM=ADV,DD=2min,DI=1,DV=OFF,DL=OFF,ND=2min,NI=1,NV=OFF,NL=OFF

I
D=6/13/2019,LD=36,BT=11,RD=35,LH=396,LI=1663,BL=8462,BP=75%,BS=Int,BD=16,BI=4897,CF=Disabled,IR=100%MAX,WL=850nm,EX=Centered,LO=001,SM=ADV,DD=2min,DI=1,DV=OFF,DL=OFF,ND=2min,NI=1,NV=OFF,NL=OFF
I don’t know what any of that means lol.

7CA6B35A-94A3-4CD1-88B5-9CE03F054B1C.jpegFADAD71C-5690-41E6-B5B5-3541A092C3BE.jpeg414DFB75-FEED-45DC-A36D-DFA3D89A8BD1.jpeg

I

Yeah it jumbles it up a bit. Lots of acronyms.
I

Lol, it jumbled it up a bit, and acronyms out the yang. But BP= battery %, BS=internal or externals, BD= days on batteries, BI=image (equivalent)on batteries. Night time pictures take over twice image space as day pics. IR100%= Far, WL= IR or Blackflash Led’s, EX= centered or wide, and then your setting. SM=setting mode (EZ,Adv or Surv)

Roosterstraw...
Did you have that camera set on timelapse during the first battery run? The metadata is indicating LH(timeLapseHours)=396 or 16.5 days of timelapse logged.

Yeah it jumbles it up a bit. Lots of acronyms.

Lol, it jumbled it up a bit, and acronyms out the yang. But BP= battery %, BS=internal or externals, BD= days on batteries, BI=image (equivalent)on batteries. Night time pictures take over twice image space as day pics. IR100%= Far, WL= IR or Blackflash Led’s, EX= centered or wide, and then your setting. SM=setting mode (EZ,Adv or Surv)

Also if you’re interested, it shows ISO, Shutter Speed and other stuff. Shows firmware etc.

Roosterstraw...
Did you have that camera set on timelapse during the first battery run? The metadata is indicating LH(timeLapseHours)=396 or 16.5 days of timelapse logged.

Fred, I see DI and NI set to 1. Is this the TL setting?

Roosterstraw...
No, no time lapse on the first battery run. I had it set on 1 min intervals and send pics every 8 hours. The second battery run i had it one 24 hour time lapse and i changed the setting about half way through to 2 min intervals and batch 30.

Roosterstraw...

They only lasted 16 days on the first run so that’s probably what it is talking about.

They only lasted 16 days on the first run so that’s probably what it is talking about.

On the bottom left of pictures, mine shows a clock that indicates that the picture is a Time Lapsed. I do not see the icon on your picture.

I also see on that there was 75% battery on this pic. Was this the last pic before it went dead?

Fred, I see DI and NI set to 1. Is this the TL setting?
DI=Day Images and NI = Night Images (burst mode images... 1 through 5). Time Lapse is DL (DayLapse) and NL (NightLapse) with both recorded as OFF in this case. The reason I asked roosterstraw about time lapse possibly being on is because I once noticed on one of my G cameras when I had a 24hr timelapse set the metadata did NOT record it as set and instead listed it as OFF... a programming glitch?