All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cuddeback/Cuddelink Solar Solution

Ed Brodt

5 year old buck +
A couple of months ago we invested in 4 of the cuddeback/cuddelink cameras. So far we are pleased with the system with the exception of battery usage. This led us to exploring a solar option.

A call to Cuddeback customer service revealed that they do not currently have a solar solution for these cameras. We found a six volt solar charger at Cabellas. http://www.cabelas.com/product/Cabe...VCIRpCh2r5w-oEAQYAiABEgKq1_D_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

The plug that goes into the bottom of the camera needs a small modification to fit. A dremel tool was used to shave off a bit of the rubber so it would fit the camera connection. No need to have batteries in the camera and no need to use a jump wire to complete the circuit inside the camera battery compartment. It is a plug and play solution.

Attachments

• IMG_1490.JPG
    IMG_1490.JPG
    329.2 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_1491.JPG
    IMG_1491.JPG
    303.9 KB · Views: 20
Hi looking for a little help. I purchased a new pw-3563 and am trying to hook it up to a new paw-003. The yellow plug on the battery booster seems smaller then all the other C2 plugs. Am I missing something, I don’t see ant other plugs I can purchase.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk