All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crazy Foxes

That is cool!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I can drop a yote in second. But I've never been able to smack a fox. They seem to small to hurt a fawn and are usually goofing off when I do get to see them.

Neat picture.

I have lots of foxes here, seems a pair live just off my back yard and every yr they have young here, cruise my yard every night looking for rabbits or flying squirrels, never see them stand still much, there always on the GO it seems
I think there just cool critters to watch !

Attachments

• 014.JPG
    014.JPG
    329 KB · Views: 21
  • 066.JPG
    066.JPG
    328.9 KB · Views: 21
  • 067.JPG
    067.JPG
    330.7 KB · Views: 23
  • fox rabbit.jpg
    fox rabbit.jpg
    217.8 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Eggman - That rock in the pic at post #1 is likely a urine post where every passing fox will pee scent. Foxes will roll in that spot instinctively. I think that's why the one in the pic is on it's back there. I used to trap some years ago - a lot !! That rock would be a great spot to bury 2 or 3 traps.

Nice!

Bowsnbucks, I think that rock your seeing, is actually a mineral placed there for the deer, and to help get OP some pictures on his trail cam, NOT a rock really??
I could be wrong, but that's what it looks like to me LOL'

Correct that is a mineral rock.