Bandits in the Night

UP Powers

5 year old buck +
father in law had issues with his bird seed can being torn apart. I gave him a game camera years ago so he decided to set it up. I swear on my life this is not photo shopped. you tell me how on God's green earth that you could get a photo like this??? One in a million in my opinion. Not only do you get it with them stuffed in there but two of them Albino?? Hate Racoons but a sweet pic.

SUNP0033.JPG

Coke and fly bait!

Cool. Give them another month and then trap them you can pay for the bird seed they have gotten! Those lighter coons we actually refer to as "Cinnamon" they arent a true albino. They will be worth more to a taxidermist than a fur buyer if you treat them properly.

Coke and Fly bait, then through them "IN" the garbage can!;)

Cool. Give them another month and then trap them you can pay for the bird seed they have gotten! Those lighter coons we actually refer to as "Cinnamon" they arent a true albino. They will be worth more to a taxidermist than a fur buyer if you treat them properly.

Ok.. Cool. I didn't know that those are cinnnamon. I have NEVER seen one before let alone two. Every coon I have ever had on my game cameras in my whole life have always been your traditional color. I should set up a couple of Duke DP's I have and see if I could pull that cinnamon out at his place. Or, do the traditional method of some Coke and Golden Marlin. :)

'Ghost coon' a la Where the Red Fern Grows.