Apparently not a joke

Maybe he didn't know what it waso_O

Well he saw the camera & didn't mess with it so at least he's somewhat honest.

I wonder if he ate any of those cookies?? The white chocolate pretzel would be very hard to pass up:D

Several years ago a few guys at work got some cookies for bear bait. They came in a 35 gallon cardboard drum. They looked to good to go for bear bait. They brought them to work and set them in the shop. You had to pick threw them but we ate them.

Sent from a Droid phone.

That's the best trail cam foto I've seen

Tooln
I did the same with pastrys from Bylerlys. Got the to the cabin and the kids rummaged through them to find their favs. Lolll

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I think it could be an illegal that crossed over the border. We saw some that looked like that while fishing in Canada. It was ladys night at the bar on Thursdays. I recalled them in red flannels thou.

I swear that looks like our neighbor up at the farm. We're 60 miles from Mille lacs so not sure if they roam that far.

You guys can believe this or not. But my buddy just took a call this afternoon from dispatch about a naked man in the Snake River forest, riding a purple bike with a basket on the front. He was wearing Saran Wrap for underwear!:eek:

WTF is going on in the north woods around here?

OMFG..... LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys can believe this or not. But my buddy just took a call this afternoon from dispatch about a naked man in the Snake River forest, riding a purple bike with a basket on the front. He was wearing Saran Wrap for underwear!:eek:

I bet those shorts get hot and muggy on a day like this. ;)

That's my other first cousin,on both sides of my family. Also my wife's other brother.
This ain't normal? ;)

Some time, listen to the song, I'm My Own Grandpa!

Just livin' the dream.

Paulina Bunyan ???:confused:o_O

That trail cam pic was probably taken in Backus. If you have ever been there you know what I mean. Glad I didnt win anything at that meat raffle.

I bet this was a former deer hunter

Last edited by a moderator:
That trail cam pic was probably taken in Backus. If you have ever been there you know what I mean. Glad I didnt win anything at that meat raffle.
You recognized me!
I went to school for 12 years in that town, even graduated.

You recognized me!
I went to school for 12 years in that town, even graduated.

Just because they graduated you....doesnt mean you got edumucated. ;) Oh....and rumor has it.....you attended school for 14 years....not 12. ;)

Just because they graduated you....doesnt mean you got edumucated. ;) Oh....and rumor has it.....you attended school for 14 years....not 12. ;)
One of my buddy's spent the best 3 years of his life in 5th grade. He had more seniority than the teachers and had to break the new ones in so they would get the routine right.

And foggy, If I went to school for 14 years, I can always say I went for 12 and not be lying.