Apparently not a joke

SD51555

5 year old buck +
Buddy sent me this trail cam pic from the Mille Lacs area. Not sure what's going on here.
0130f95f812b98a2bd608491ab4c8e45.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

um.

o_O Things aint been the same over there since Batman bought his place. ;)

Awesome, your Minnesota woman should really start shaving more. You guys must like them that way.

Like a guy from Finland MN told me: "Yeah, Finland!.....where men are men and so are the women".

So, is his land near anything? Any residences? How far off the beaten trail is this?

Absolutely beyond bizarre.

Perfect time for the phrase of "uff da!"

Looks like Ray Koch the gravel guy from around here! LOL!

I heard Batman was Bare Baiting another forum member over there. What goes on in Bare Camp stays in Bare Camp.
Strange outfit in that country.

Foggy-were you Rain Danc'n over there and I did not get me my cut?

Lol!

Sent from my mobile land management office.

So, is his land near anything? Any residences? How far off the beaten trail is this?

Absolutely beyond bizarre.
I don't' know any more about it. Buddy swore to me it was legit. It wouldn't shock me. After living and working in NE MN for five years, nothing suprises me north of Hwy 10.

I don't' know any more about it. Buddy swore to me it was legit. It wouldn't shock me. After living and working in NE MN for five years, nothing suprises me north of Hwy 10.
So I live east of 10. You might have something, there.

Note to self - scratch Minnesota off list of future vacation spots. Now how do I get rid of these goose bumps ??? o_O :eek:

Note to self - scratch Minnesota off list of future vacation spots. Now how do I get rid of these goose bumps ??? o_O :eek:
So what's the problem?

Perfectly normal to some of us.
He might run for Governor!
;)

LOL !!! Don't know if the old ticker could take it if I was hunting in Minn. and saw that coming thru the woods !!!! Sasquatch tranny ???

I finally recognized that guy. It's my wife's brother, which is also my first cousin!;)

very easy I.D.

Obviously that's Kaitlin without make up, smoke or mirrors.

Something tells me that blue thong would stink to high heavens.....:eek::eek:

Well he saw the camera & didn't mess with it so at least he's somewhat honest.