Anyone been watching Tiger King—Joe Exotic?

bwoods11

5 year old buck +
Wow that’s a crazy show. Been tuned in?

Watched it all one sitting. Haha. I was hooked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah im not much for watching tv but its all i hear about at work. I watched it in 2 nights... wow. Its a train wreck. You just shake your head and go WHO THE F$@% are these people?!? It was entertaining. Every damn one of them is just as guilty as the next!

They timed the release perfect.

My nieces loved this show... human train wreck meets trailer-trash is how I think they described it. I tried to watch it, but I only made it through about half of the first episode. Everyone is talking about it, so I will give it another shot. In fairness, everyone does say it becomes addictive... in a sick way!!

Watched the first two. Which obviously shows how bored I am :emoji_laughing:

It’s just one big cluster f¥ck, it’s unbelievable that he’s a real person. Worth the watch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About 15 years ago my wife and I donated about 2,000 lbs of freshly expired Purina Pro Plan dog food to Joe Maldonavo's GW Rescue (before he went totally batshit crazy and became Joe Exotic). We hauled it down to Wynnewood and Joe was so grateful that he gave us an afternoon tour of his entire operation. On the way home my wife and I invented the concept of social distancing and when home we quarantined ourselves for two weeks for fear the crazy might be contagious! :emoji_fearful:

A few close-ups I took of a couple of his many, many cats:

P9231464_PS_Crop.jpgP9231502_PS_Crop.jpgP9231468_PS_Crop.jpgP9231493_PS_Crop.jpg

You can buy a live tiger for $2000?

I watched the first 2 episodes last night because my 2 older kids wanted to see it. I was not impressed. I will say the guy from Southern Indiana is a nut job, but has a point. He don't care about how many tigers the guy in SC has....he wants to know how he trained them women! I have no interest in seeing any more. I see all 3 outfits in the same light. The people running have this need for control and to be the center of attention. The men are running basically cults. One of women and one of gay meth heads! The woman isn't any better. She simply is manipulating her story to get others to do her dirty work for her....oh poor pitiful, hippy, me. I'm not buying it. It's all about the attention.....these people are broken.

What world do we live in that someone would actually ask the president about this nut job....

I think Don Jr. had posted something about a pardon for Joe Exotic on Twitter:emoji_wink:

92827514_10221596143841793_9019888993315061760_n.jpg

We watched it too... Saw one of the ESPN shows interviewed Doc Antel and asked if joe was really as crazy as he seemed.

He said, No, that was tame Joe Exotic. You shoulda seen him before he calmed down and ran for governor.

Good grief.

And The new owner saying he can't wait until this kid shows up so he can get mom back in the gym and here, check out the new nanny...

They all deserve each other.

Screenshot_20200412-211936_Snapchat.jpg

The producers created a masterpiece of "crazy shi*" that is all I can say. I bet they had no idea where this would go, and would end up with 34 million viewers in the first 10 days of launch.

Watched the first and part of the second episodes last night, had to turn it off when they got into Joe and Docs relationships with multiple partners. I might tune back in later. It's one of those shows that makes you appreciate all the normal everyday people in your life.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk