All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Agco allis

trappertim

Yearling... With promise
Anyone have one or have an opinion on these tractors? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess, like me, no ones ever heard of them before.
The thing with equiptment is, it's eventually going to break. Go with something that has a dealer close by so you can get parts.

I want to say they bought out or merged with Allis Chalmers in the early 70s. I know the Allis Chalmers D series and also the 170-190 series are pretty good tractors. I still see some of the Agco allis on farms today, but can't comment on the quality. I know they are not as popular as the IH, JD,Case and Oliver/White tractors were of this era.

Contact your local Allis dealer and see if they carry parts and will work on them

Without sounding like a wise***, look into Kubota tractors. Then buy a Kubota tractor. You will be a happy camper!

Agco allis tractor is a orange duetz.
Agco is a huge AG manufacturer and owns MF, fendt, gleaner, white, challenger, Deutz, and many other companies.

Our farm only operates with roughly 10 different 30-35 year old Allis Chalmers tractors.

What model you looking at?

What model you looking at?

It was on Craigslist but it sold that day. I'm currently looking at a ih 574 w loader

What's everyone's opinion on tractor vs disk? From a plotter perspective. I'll probably do 8 to 10 acres per yr