All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A couple options

Red

5 year old buck +
I've gotten these two on camera a lot this year but they are nocturnal to date. crossing my fingers that something changes or the rut lures them out with some shooting light left.
They seem to be loving my clover plot so I'm pretty happy with that.
20150816_Deer_001.JPG 20150819_Deer_001.JPG 20150819_Deer_002.JPG

Who says MN has no deer. Good luck with them.

Who says MN has no deer. Good luck with them.
The whiners have been quite lately. This site was nothing but a bash mn dnr forum. Glad to see they are having a little fun!

Good looking bucks! Good luck with them.

I’m sure it varies a lot throughout the state but I’ve been very fortunate on the lands I have access to and had good numbers of deer. I’d like to think at least some of that is due to the habitat work that we have done.
Now, I’m just angling to get more older bucks interested in living on these properties instead of the tons of does and fawns. These 2 are a good start. On the other property, I have yet to get a buck over 1.5 on camera this year. Frustrating.

Great stud!