85 Acres of Proven Big Buck Northern Missouri Habitat!

M

MoBuckChaser

deleted

Attachments

• 85.PNG
    85.PNG
    916.5 KB · Views: 196
Last edited by a moderator:
Looks awesome! Sure wish I could afford it.

Nice looking wooded property. How heavy you think that property has been hunted since 2010?

This property was for sale a couple year ago I believe because I'm pretty sure it caught my eye before when I was looking then. If I wasn't between sales I might have made and offer on this back then.

You gonna post the contact info Mo? I got buddies that are always looking

Yes 4 years ago, the difference now is the guy that bought it then also bought 5 acres so you can legally get to it now!

4 years ago....time flies! Great properties stick with you in the back of your mind. That would be a tough sport for me to let go even though it has had a price increase with some money to be made.

The guy that bought it back then never hunted it! Just bought it for an investment. I believe it sold for $145K back then without the 5 acres to get to it! He has let a friend hunt it from time to time.
COOL
An I like your new prostaff sponsors hahaha your gonna have to get me on with the Mich Golden light. Cant get that around here!

COOL
An I like your new prostaff sponsors hahaha your gonna have to get me on with the Mich Golden light. Cant get that around here!

What kind of water do you guys have?

Mo,
Find me one of these an hour to the east.

Don't spend much time looking, I look at least once a week.

Most guys can look all they want. A lot of these properties are listed and sold before they ever see the internet. I will keep my eyes open, but great big buck properties like this do not come up for sale often and I have only seen one 80 over in Putnam by Mendota like this, that was cheap, so I bought it!

Still own it?