All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2nd amendment Picture

nitro27

5 year old buck +
A favorite picture taken by my son. Would be great for promoting the 2nd amendment. Taken at the 2019 High School USA National Clay Target Championship.

amaller.jpeg

The second amendment will soon mean absolutely nothing.

daf505e505aad515ffcdd4115812ecdca2adf844589af4ec7d9503b127ddf529.jpg

Come and take them, Beto.

Ya, as a Texan he is well aware that what he said, if attempted, would cause a large armed conflict. He knows there isn’t a chance in heck anyone is going to do that, he just wants some relevancy in the primaries he was slipping out of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just like there are crazies on the far right,.. there are crazies on the far left.

Nothing will come of it.

I have only had one thing taken away gunwize in my life. My bump stock,.. thanks Trump! :(

I believe he is at a 2.6 approval rating:emoji_relieved::emoji_wink:

Just like there are crazies on the far right,.. there are crazies on the far left.

Nothing will come of it.

I have only had one thing taken away gunwize in my life. My bump stock,.. thanks Trump! :(
The difference being that the right wing crazies are in the Brietbart comments section and the left wing crazies are in Congress, a Presidential primary, and making decisions at every major news outlet in the country.